Please change Portable United Legions Waystation — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Living World

Please change Portable United Legions Waystation

TeeracK.3601TeeracK.3601 Member ✭✭✭
edited March 18, 2021 in Living World

So its kind of weird and awkward and doesn't make sense to place a table to then buy more tables from the table. Why not just make it have infinite charges, but it coast 25 recourses to place? The same price as what it is to buy it. This would only change one thing which is weirdly buying more of them when your stack of 20 or what ever you carry around starts getting low. Every time I need to buy more I think its the weirdest strangest thing and I dont see why its not just 25 currency to place the table instead.

Comments

• Super Hayes.6890Super Hayes.6890 Member ✭✭✭✭

lol, good point. I agree but don't find it to be that big a deal.

The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

• Galmac.4680Galmac.4680 Member ✭✭✭

But that would mean I have to return to that Drizzlewood map to buy new waystations? Eeeww.... no, thanks.

Praise Joko! And make necros great again!

• Super Hayes.6890Super Hayes.6890 Member ✭✭✭✭

Infinite uses. You only return to Drizzlewood if you are out of war supplies. This is a good idea.

The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

• ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭

1-beware of what u wish.... the world boss gizmo is a cash item.
    2-dont mess on things that work too perfect to be true. the waystations are by far one of the best masteries.

-- Atlantean Sword --
    The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts..." [Points to sword] "This you can trust."