Please add a lock tab option and the ability to move tabs to Chat options.

@"Carnius Magius.8091" said:I keep losing tabs or tabs lose they names for whatever reason. I have no idea how this happens but the next time I log on my chat window tabs are messed up.

Are you using action camera mode or you use tab target system and move cursor a lot across display surface? It is possible that you interact with chat tabs surface if you move cursor around a lot and that way randomly start to add new signs from key binds in that field for name of tab. It is the same that happens if you start to write in chat and forget to use "enter" or "return" key to get out of chat mode. In action camera mode you set a toggle key to get back to control character from chat (but you need to be outside of chat window and use that area to enter game mode or game will see your input as normal text input instead of assigned key binding). Key binds will instead of moving or activate skills be registered in chat as normal signs until you change which mode you are in.

@ShadowCatz.8437 said:

@Sir Alymer.3406 said:You can only have a maximum of 5 tabs anyways.

You can have more tabs, but then you have to go all to right side of tabs and use down arrow symbol which will show hidden tabs and pick one to be visible. The max active tabs are 5.

Once you make more than 5 tabs, upon relogging, any beyond the initial 5 will be gone. It's been this way for ages.

@Sir Alymer.3406 said:

@Sir Alymer.3406 said:You can only have a maximum of 5 tabs anyways.

You can have more tabs, but then you have to go all to right side of tabs and use down arrow symbol which will show hidden tabs and pick one to be visible. The max active tabs are 5.

Once you make more than 5 tabs, upon relogging, any beyond the initial 5 will be gone. It's been this way for ages.

Didn't test that so I didn't know it would be reset from log out. Anyway chat have limit for large your can make it, so more then 5 tabs would probably be a mess. The UI that GW2 have been design around isn't flexible to resize elements and very static in position (compass just on right side and can not be moved to left or change place with chat or party UI).