Go try CM DRMs on lfg

Hello, i just wanted share my experience

So for long time i got problem that if i joined public drms(i was not aware thers lfg for it same like in strikes), i mostly feel like i play alone with bunsh of npc that play around me with low dmg(2-3k), or ppl that disappear in mid time or play hide and sick insted

also in public most time you culd oversee that your party is downed, or not knowed thay position or how well thay do with boons

That was unfun for me to that point i stoped doing them, also rewards was poor

But then one person from my guild invited me to CM drms, and i need say, wow, thats totaly diferent experience!

While i thinked lfg is not much active, reality was, it's rly active!, as teams are created fast once you post your lfg insted of waiting for others to do it

CM drms was not hard, more of like t3 of fractal, but cuz mobs was more harder, it was rly more fun to do themAnd now i feeled like a team, depening on other 4 players with bunch of roles

What other fun think i found out that if you fail time cm, your drm is no fail, you will get 2/3 cm reward insted ^^

So for ppl that got bit unmotivated to do drm, i say go check CM drms, on lfg (champions)

Maybe your motivation and fun will back, same as it did to meAlso CM drms give much more rewards (x2-3 more compare to public)

Go try them (no you no need li for that, even if your dps is bit lower you can complite them on time)

What i can say i will never back to do them public...

Also i noticed right now rewards overall are highter, and even you got daily in front page

If not my guild mate, i prob wuld never do drms anymore, and not found fun in it, so i'm very glad for that ^^

Share your experience as well once you tried to form group for cm insted of public, is it was more fun for you that way as well?

• 4 weeks later...

@"Noah Salazar.5430" said:Hello, i just wanted share my experience

So for long time i got problem that if i joined public drms(i was not aware thers lfg for it same like in strikes), i mostly feel like i play alone with bunsh of npc that play around me with low dmg(2-3k), or ppl that disappear in mid time or play hide and sick insted

also in public most time you culd oversee that your party is downed, or not knowed thay position or how well thay do with boons

That was unfun for me to that point i stoped doing them, also rewards was poor

But then one person from my guild invited me to CM drms, and i need say, wow, thats totaly diferent experience!

While i thinked lfg is not much active, reality was, it's rly active!, as teams are created fast once you post your lfg insted of waiting for others to do it

CM drms was not hard, more of like t3 of fractal, but cuz mobs was more harder, it was rly more fun to do themAnd now i feeled like a team, depening on other 4 players with bunch of roles

What other fun think i found out that if you fail time cm, your drm is no fail, you will get 2/3 cm reward insted ^^

So for ppl that got bit unmotivated to do drm, i say go check CM drms, on lfg (champions)

Maybe your motivation and fun will back, same as it did to meAlso CM drms give much more rewards (x2-3 more compare to public)

Go try them (no you no need li for that, even if your dps is bit lower you can complite them on time)

What i can say i will never back to do them public...

Also i noticed right now rewards overall are highter, and even you got daily in front page

If not my guild mate, i prob wuld never do drms anymore, and not found fun in it, so i'm very glad for that ^^

Share your experience as well once you tried to form group for cm insted of public, is it was more fun for you that way as well?

There should be indeed a big difference. I have never done the public DRMs myself because I suspected it would be like you described. Now same thing goes to raids frcs and strikes. The public DRMs should be the equivalent the "no kp" runs while CMs is the equivalent of runs that ask KP.In reality doing structured instanced content is much easier, while carrying people you don't know that have no idea what are they doing can be frustrating and more difficult in a bad way. Because of the scaling nature of DRMs I'd rather do them solo than in public lobby.On the other hand maybe the public DRMs are worth doing to carry newbies. I have stopped doing that lately myself because apparently I am often considered as "toxic" and "elitist" even though I am trying to help out them learning the game. I might be wrong but from my experience there is too much negative attitude in those public/no kp groups to be bothered though. So yes, lfg is the way to go. Asking some KP/LI there is even better.

• 1 month later...

LFG got all kind people.  It isnt fun  when you got people who isnt on the same page. 

Getting casual  who are being cheap not running any consumable on CM is the red flag.

Im working on completing DRM top responders AP. It really show why dealing with pugs cause a lot of headache becuase people want fast grouping and join without reading. And you wont know how group will turn out untill you already waste time doing pre event and get to the boss.