[EU] [PvX] Haven of the Wanderers [OATH] we're a family! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU] [PvX] Haven of the Wanderers [OATH] we're a family!

katkota.7956katkota.7956 Member ✭✭
edited January 12, 2019 in Looking For Guild

Hello!

Recently many players within GW 2 experience the lack of frequently new content to play / very repetitive content, which is a cause for a decrease in the general active player base within the game. To make sure that we remain the guild that we are and we built within the past year, we are actively recruiting people which are also very social and talkative. Because what really makes us enjoy a game is a good community, right? We're not only recruiting members but also commanders which are interested in leading events and are excited to share the knowledge they have with new or returning players. Also, welcome to all WoW refugees ;)

Our Community:

We're a small, active and cozy guild (currently about 100 members) based on Ring of Fire (you don't have to be on this Server to join us, it is only relevant for WvW). Formed last year by a couple of friends from older Guild Wars 2 times.

Our preference is to keep this guild rather small, because it is important to us that faces won't get lost in the crowd. "Haven of the Wanderers" refers to a sanctuary for people which enjoy a happy and peaceful community. We do not tolerate any form of drama / racism / bullying or any other form of negativity. Within our guild you're not only winning new guildies but also new friends. :3

More information:

Discord is our main platform for communication during events and general chit chat. With our alliance guild [HERO] we organize daily events such as meta maps, bounty runs, WvW, World Bosses and many more. Within [OATH] we have a scheduled raid trainings and set fractals groups. Besides you'll always find people joining each other for other in-game activities (PvP, story, farming, achievments...).

Currently we're still working on the guild hall upgrades (lvl 56 atm) and we're looking for people which would also be happy to pitch in to reach our max lvl guild hall.

Contact details:

Would you like to become a member? Do you want to start leading events? Or maybe you just want some friends to play and chat with?
Then message me on discord: Midna Le Fay#6535, ingame katkota. 7956 or comment below if you're interested and I'll get back to you.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask!

Much love

Kat

<134

Comments

  • bump! won a few new Wanderers. space for more :blush:

  • We have space for lovely people <3

  • Taygus.4571Taygus.4571 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I'd love to be part of a guild with alot of chat going on ^^.. been looking for this since I returned.

    And I love doing PvE events as a guild.
    I'm pretty much only pve..i do hop in wvw now and then.
    I main a necro. Also learning a mesmer(and I have a few I intend to park in varying jp's). And currently working through story since HOT (I had taken a break at its release).
    I'm probably mediocre at the game xS, but I'd like to think I'm improving. I'm not an AP hunter.

    I play at irregular times for irregular durations.

    I love animals and reading and food :lol:

    If you think I'd fit in with the guild. .please add me :)

  • @Taygus.4571 Hey there! Sure sounds good, how about you add me quickly to discord, so I can introduce you to a few Things (I am at work atm) and inform someone to add you ingame? My Name on discord is Midna Le Fay#6535.

    If you don't see this by around 6pm, I'll add you then ingame because I'll be home at that hour. Already a warm welcome to our little guild! :3

  • do you guys do guild missions for commendations? do you guys have rep?

    You sure it was me commenting it? Maybe it was an illusion all along, bruh...

  • Taygus.4571Taygus.4571 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Oh yay ^^. I haven't actually downloaded discord yet..as I'm not able to use voice all the time..but I will dl tomorrow.

  • Hi, I've read Your post and try to contact with You in game (but with no response :( ) I enjoy Your Guild Vision and if You are still "open" I would like to join to Your growing family.
    I look forward to more info about joining.

  • @OlsenSan.2987 said:
    do you guys do guild missions for commendations? do you guys have rep?

    hey! we do guild missions but theyre inregulary atm since we're upgrading the guild hall still, so depending on when we have open missions we do them. Representing is 100% in pve maps, excluding raids, wvw and pvp. :)

  • @ketrabbb.7401 said:
    Hi, I've read Your post and try to contact with You in game (but with no response :( ) I enjoy Your Guild Vision and if You are still "open" I would like to join to Your growing family.
    I look forward to more info about joining.

    contacted you ingame ! sorry work has keeping me busy :D

  • Hi Kat, if you have room for one more I would like to join in on the fun. Although I may not be on all the time, I am just looking for people to be able to do casual events and world completion with and get to have a laugh at the same time ^_^

  • katkota.7956katkota.7956 Member ✭✭
    edited November 1, 2017

    @Dalcem Hlo.1743 said:
    Hi Kat, if you have room for one more I would like to join in on the fun. Although I may not be on all the time, I am just looking for people to be able to do casual events and world completion with and get to have a laugh at the same time ^_^

    hey there! I saw you're offline at the moment, but I left you a guild invite. Make sure to hit me up on discord (Midna Le Fay#6535) once you're online so I can answer some question if you have any and add you to the guild's discord! Warm welcome to you and looking forward to playing with you :D

  • would love to be a part of this guild seem very down to earth chatty and laid back just what I'm looking for would love to hear from you guys.

    spike dan (ign)

  • @spikey x.2897 welcomed you yesterday to the guild!

    lovely, we're growing <3

  • I would really like it to be in this guild! I'm pretty much a HUGE noob and I'm trying to learn the game. This guild sounds quite relaxed and hopefully you guys don't mind me tagging along with you ^^.

  • @LikeABraus.7852 hey there! oh we're happy to help wherever we can, new players are as welcome as everyone else in our guild. I've sent you an invitation! -hug-

  • Hey Kat! Level 80 engineer here -- been playing GW2 since beta and can be found mostly on my engineer toon. My last guild sadly fell apart after our leader left and so I am looking for a new home, my ingame name is tomujain if you would have me, I would love to be apart of your guild.

  • Hey there. Not really sure how the whole alliance thing works but a cosy, chatty guild with regular events sounds amazing to me. Don't suppose there's a free spot?

  • @TomUjain.8206 said:
    Hey Kat! Level 80 engineer here -- been playing GW2 since beta and can be found mostly on my engineer toon. My last guild sadly fell apart after our leader left and so I am looking for a new home, my ingame name is tomujain if you would have me, I would love to be apart of your guild.

    Hey!! :D of course that sounds great, I've sent you a guild invite and friend request on gw2, so I can explain a few things too! <3

  • katkota.7956katkota.7956 Member ✭✭
    edited November 5, 2017

    @Korvous.6340 said:
    Hey there. Not really sure how the whole alliance thing works but a cosy, chatty guild with regular events sounds amazing to me. Don't suppose there's a free spot?

    Hey I can explain to you everything, added you as a friend and sent you a guild invite, of course there is spot for you deary :D though you need a free guild spot since it tells me you have reached the max amount of guilds, so I can't invite you yet D:

  • Hi, I'm a casual PvE player and I've been wanting to join a guild for a while. Right now I'm playing a necromancer, about level 8 right now. I haven't played for a little while, but I plan on making this my main game and this sounds like an ideal guild. I love small, chatty communities and I hate it when I play without talking to someone because I feel like I'm alone in what's meant to be a thriving world.

    I'm not sure how guilds work, but I'm willing to learn, and I would love to be part of your guild.

  • katkota.7956katkota.7956 Member ✭✭
    edited November 5, 2017

    @SebPlaysGames.2451 said:
    Hi, I'm a casual PvE player and I've been wanting to join a guild for a while. Right now I'm playing a necromancer, about level 8 right now. I haven't played for a little while, but I plan on making this my main game and this sounds like an ideal guild. I love small, chatty communities and I hate it when I play without talking to someone because I feel like I'm alone in what's meant to be a thriving world.

    I'm not sure how guilds work, but I'm willing to learn, and I would love to be part of your guild.

    hey you! I sent you an invitation to OATH, I will explain to you everything once I find you online to make sure you get the point of us and what we do. have a warm welcome! -hug-

  • @katkota.7956 said:

    @SebPlaysGames.2451 said:
    Hi, I'm a casual PvE player and I've been wanting to join a guild for a while. Right now I'm playing a necromancer, about level 8 right now. I haven't played for a little while, but I plan on making this my main game and this sounds like an ideal guild. I love small, chatty communities and I hate it when I play without talking to someone because I feel like I'm alone in what's meant to be a thriving world.

    I'm not sure how guilds work, but I'm willing to learn, and I would love to be part of your guild.

    hey you! I sent you an invitation to OATH, I will explain to you everything once I find you online to make sure you get the point of us and what we do. have a warm welcome! -hug-

    Thank you so much! I'm excited to finally be in a guild. So much stuff I've been missing out on playing solo...

  • Lovely how we're progressing, thanks everyone who joined until now <3

  • katkota.7956katkota.7956 Member ✭✭
    edited November 6, 2017

    Continously greeting new people to our little community. Wanna be part of it too? Hit me up on discord if you have questions! Welcoming everyone - disregard of experience! We're happy to help new players and give tips to enjoy your first few hours within the game. Don't hesitate to ask, ever! We're happy having you as long as you're enjoying your time with us and getting along with our people. xx

  • Daily bump to remind people we're still Recruiting! :3

  • Hello ! I'm a pve player who like to do a lot of things, so not really efficiency, but also to find a good ambience through open world exploration and events (well, more exploration as I'm always there when events start), dungeons (yeah, I know, nobody do them, but I had some really nice runs with really nice people :smiley: ), fractals (but my computer is too laggy for some of them), and more generally, have fun with nice people :smile:
    So, I'm looking for a guild, because the fun is more random without, and yours seems really nice :smiley: The only problem is, I'm really shy in vocal, so I don't speak a lot, but I like to hear people talk, is it a problem for you ? If not, and you still have some place, I would be happy to join :smile:

  • @domainedepona.5263 said:
    Hello ! I'm a pve player who like to do a lot of things, so not really efficiency, but also to find a good ambience through open world exploration and events (well, more exploration as I'm always there when events start), dungeons (yeah, I know, nobody do them, but I had some really nice runs with really nice people :smiley: ), fractals (but my computer is too laggy for some of them), and more generally, have fun with nice people :smile:
    So, I'm looking for a guild, because the fun is more random without, and yours seems really nice :smiley: The only problem is, I'm really shy in vocal, so I don't speak a lot, but I like to hear people talk, is it a problem for you ? If not, and you still have some place, I would be happy to join :smile:

    hey there! we do various Things within our guilds besides the set Events, so am sure you'll always find people to do dungeons with or certain fractals. fun is the Thing which we put first, everything else is secondary. you're of course welcome to join if you'd like to. We have a few guildies which join us on discord voice chat or teamspeak but simply mute themselves and chat along, because they're shy too, so no worries about that. Whatever you like, you have to be comfortable. No one is gonna force you to speak unless you want to! :D If you'd like to join, just whisper me in game later on, I'll be online so I can invite you directly, or message me on discord so I can invite you to our discord channel! cheers!

  • Hey I'm actually really wanting to meet some new friends in this game and youre guild sounds perfect.

  • @RevanHawke.6592 said:
    Hey I'm actually really wanting to meet some new friends in this game and youre guild sounds perfect.

    ayo! nice, we're always up to meet some new friends. Invite sent :D

  • @katkota.7956 said:

    @RevanHawke.6592 said:
    Hey I'm actually really wanting to meet some new friends in this game and youre guild sounds perfect.

    ayo! nice, we're always up to meet some new friends. Invite sent :D

    Actually can you invite me to the discord so I can talk to people cause idk how to move servers lmao

  • @RevanHawke.6592 said:

    @katkota.7956 said:

    @RevanHawke.6592 said:
    Hey I'm actually really wanting to meet some new friends in this game and youre guild sounds perfect.

    ayo! nice, we're always up to meet some new friends. Invite sent :D

    Actually can you invite me to the discord so I can talk to people cause idk how to move servers

    Like message me the server thing

  • @RevanHawke.6592 said:

    @RevanHawke.6592 said:

    @katkota.7956 said:

    @RevanHawke.6592 said:
    Hey I'm actually really wanting to meet some new friends in this game and youre guild sounds perfect.

    ayo! nice, we're always up to meet some new friends. Invite sent :D

    Actually can you invite me to the discord so I can talk to people cause idk how to move servers

    Like message me the server thing

    Done! :D Welcome and looking Forward to lots of fun.

  • Anyone else who would love to join a chill community? ^-^

  • You guys remind me of my guild before we went dark :D
    Syntax almost the same, also using discord, also in an alliance at the moment and welcoming to others.

  • @Draconius.9076 said:
    You guys remind me of my guild before we went dark :D
    Syntax almost the same, also using discord, also in an alliance at the moment and welcoming to others.

    Thats nice ! :D Sorry I've not been checking the forum on the weekend. I kinda had a lazy netflix-weekend with my Partner, the chips pack. Or was I supposed to say CRISPS? I'm understanding that you're not posting because you want to join us? ^^

  • Hey, can I get an invite? I am mostly casual, due to work commitments, but I do enjoy guild company whilst in-game. Unfortunately most of my previous guildmates have left the game now.

  • @Vassilis.8496 said:
    Hey, can I get an invite? I am mostly casual, due to work commitments, but I do enjoy guild company whilst in-game. Unfortunately most of my previous guildmates have left the game now.

    Hey! sure thing I sent you an invite, you'll find me online tonight if you have any questions :D Welcome!

  • @katkota.7956 said:

    @Draconius.9076 said:
    You guys remind me of my guild before we went dark :D
    Syntax almost the same, also using discord, also in an alliance at the moment and welcoming to others.

    Thats nice ! :D Sorry I've not been checking the forum on the weekend. I kinda had a lazy netflix-weekend with my Partner, the chips pack. Or was I supposed to say CRISPS? I'm understanding that you're not posting because you want to join us? ^^

    Ooh boy I know that feeling! Nothing like a lazy weekend with some chips (crisps) and a nice soda xD
    Unfortunately you are correct, I cannot abandon the people who depend on me. I am willing to help out with advice or whatever you need if needed. Also I'm very interested in how you people manage to keep things inside the guild pleasant and comfortable. ^^

  • @Draconius.9076 said:

    @katkota.7956 said:

    @Draconius.9076 said:
    You guys remind me of my guild before we went dark :D
    Syntax almost the same, also using discord, also in an alliance at the moment and welcoming to others.

    Thats nice ! :D Sorry I've not been checking the forum on the weekend. I kinda had a lazy netflix-weekend with my Partner, the chips pack. Or was I supposed to say CRISPS? I'm understanding that you're not posting because you want to join us? ^^

    Ooh boy I know that feeling! Nothing like a lazy weekend with some chips (crisps) and a nice soda xD
    Unfortunately you are correct, I cannot abandon the people who depend on me. I am willing to help out with advice or whatever you need if needed. Also I'm very interested in how you people manage to keep things inside the guild pleasant and comfortable. ^^

    You can gladly add me on discord and we can have a chitchat and if you want you can join us on some chatter now and then! :)

  • Fribelle.5382Fribelle.5382 Member
    edited November 15, 2017

    Message deleted

  • @Fribelle.5382 said:
    Message deleted

    Eyo, can I help you with something, anything unclear? =)

  • New: scheduled training raids for people who want to get into raiding! :)

  • Hey, I'm a returning player. I say that, but I'm pretty much new. I don't remember much at all despite having two level 80 characters :)

    Anyway yeah, this sounds like a friendly place to be and I'm interested in joining if you'll have me. I like levelling my new guardian and long walks on the beach.

    Hope to speak to yall soon.

  • @Saffron.2190 said:
    Hey, I'm a returning player. I say that, but I'm pretty much new. I don't remember much at all despite having two level 80 characters :)

    Anyway yeah, this sounds like a friendly place to be and I'm interested in joining if you'll have me. I like levelling my new guardian and long walks on the beach.

    Hope to speak to yall soon.

    Hello! =) Mailed you ingame <3

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 21, 2017

    Hey. I'm looking for a small, casually minded Guild. I'm not really into raiding or WvW, but happy to help with fractals, missions and general open play. I have a fully maxed scribe and happy to help build up a Guild Hall. My current guild has largely died away, but I did get it to level 42 and happy to contribute to another. Been part of the game almost daily since launch.

    What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

  • @Randulf.7614 said:
    Hey. I'm looking for a small, casually minded Guild. I'm not really into raiding or WvW, but happy to help with fractals, missions and general open play. I have a fully maxed scribe and happy to help build up a Guild Hall. My current guild has largely died away, but I did get it to level 42 and happy to contribute to another. Been part of the game almost daily since launch.

    Hey Randulf! One of the officers will try and contact you this afternoon since I'm busy at work, feel free to hit me up on discord if something is unclear! I'm available there. Else, see ya ingame hopefully :D

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @katkota.7956 said:

    @Randulf.7614 said:
    Hey. I'm looking for a small, casually minded Guild. I'm not really into raiding or WvW, but happy to help with fractals, missions and general open play. I have a fully maxed scribe and happy to help build up a Guild Hall. My current guild has largely died away, but I did get it to level 42 and happy to contribute to another. Been part of the game almost daily since launch.

    Hey Randulf! One of the officers will try and contact you this afternoon since I'm busy at work, feel free to hit me up on discord if something is unclear! I'm available there. Else, see ya ingame hopefully :D

    Cool, I'll be online shortly :+1:

    What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

  • @Randulf.7614 said:

    @katkota.7956 said:

    @Randulf.7614 said:
    Hey. I'm looking for a small, casually minded Guild. I'm not really into raiding or WvW, but happy to help with fractals, missions and general open play. I have a fully maxed scribe and happy to help build up a Guild Hall. My current guild has largely died away, but I did get it to level 42 and happy to contribute to another. Been part of the game almost daily since launch.

    Hey Randulf! One of the officers will try and contact you this afternoon since I'm busy at work, feel free to hit me up on discord if something is unclear! I'm available there. Else, see ya ingame hopefully :D

    Cool, I'll be online shortly :+1:

    Awesome, Tekh sent you an invite and a mail so just refer to him ingame if thats easier for you than on discord^^

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @katkota.7956 said:

    @Randulf.7614 said:

    @katkota.7956 said:

    @Randulf.7614 said:
    Hey. I'm looking for a small, casually minded Guild. I'm not really into raiding or WvW, but happy to help with fractals, missions and general open play. I have a fully maxed scribe and happy to help build up a Guild Hall. My current guild has largely died away, but I did get it to level 42 and happy to contribute to another. Been part of the game almost daily since launch.

    Hey Randulf! One of the officers will try and contact you this afternoon since I'm busy at work, feel free to hit me up on discord if something is unclear! I'm available there. Else, see ya ingame hopefully :D

    Cool, I'll be online shortly :+1:

    Awesome, Tekh sent you an invite and a mail so just refer to him ingame if thats easier for you than on discord^^

    Joined, thanks! I'll be on discord in a bit

    What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

  • Hey there,I'm new to this game and kind of lonely.I would love to join your guild!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.