[EU] [PvX] Haven of the Wanderers [OATH] we're a family! - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU] [PvX] Haven of the Wanderers [OATH] we're a family!

24

Comments

  • @KingOfdespair.1785 said:
    Hey there,I'm new to this game and kind of lonely.I would love to join your guild!

    I sent you a mail ingame, happy to have a chat!

  • i think i want to try yall out . my in game name is harry bunk crow

  • Hey I'm also looking for a casual but community-centric guild! Am kinda new to this game but nevertheless very active and happy to learn & participate :) I am also on discord (catarsys cookie#6627). I'd be very happy to join you guys!

  • @ricky markham.1689 said:
    i think i want to try yall out . my in game name is harry bunk crow

    Hi Ricky, whisper me ingame or send me a mail since I have a bunch of Things going on These days and that would make it easier! Thanks :D

  • @catarsys.9623 said:
    Hey I'm also looking for a casual but community-centric guild! Am kinda new to this game but nevertheless very active and happy to learn & participate :) I am also on discord (catarsys cookie#6627). I'd be very happy to join you guys!

    I'll contact you on discord today and hopefully you'll be happy with us!

  • updated infos!

  • Accel.5147Accel.5147 Member
    edited December 5, 2017

    Howdy! I've just returned to Guild Wars after a long hiatus, and I was looking for a new guild to join. Yours seems like the perfect mix of PvE, WvW, and general chattiness I was looking for. I'm a casual player in the US Central time zone whos been playing for years. I'm also on discord: DRock#2790. I'd love to join your team!

  • @Accel.5147 said:
    Howdy! I've just returned to Guild Wars after a long hiatus, and I was looking for a new guild to join. Yours seems like the perfect mix of PvE, WvW, and general chattiness I was looking for. I'm a casual player in the US Central time zone whos been playing for years. I'm also on discord: DRock#2790. I'd love to join your team!

    Hey hey! I added you to discord, happy to chat about it once youre around :D

  • Hi there, I am in new in GW2 and looking for a friendly guild who can guide me in the game. Your team seems lovely and I would love to do lots of PvE and raids :) I would love to join your team! :)

  • @thegirlwithnoname.4539 said:
    Hi there, I am in new in GW2 and looking for a friendly guild who can guide me in the game. Your team seems lovely and I would love to do lots of PvE and raids :) I would love to join your team! :)

    hey dear! I sent you a mail ingame, just get back to me once you're online so we can chat a bit!

  • Christmas is coming and we have awesome events scheduled for it! Join in and play some secret santa with us >:3

  • Hey, I am very new to guild wars and was searching the forums for a family like guild who can also guide me. Your guild seems perfect and i would love to chill with you guys and get involved in guild activities. ^.^

  • @Alter Scath.8720 said:
    Hey, I am very new to guild wars and was searching the forums for a family like guild who can also guide me. Your guild seems perfect and i would love to chill with you guys and get involved in guild activities. ^.^

    Hey there! I'll invite you once I am home and we can have a Little chat! Happy to meet you & welcome :D

  • okay sounds awesome! nice to meet you tooo :)

  • @Alter Scath.8720 said:
    okay sounds awesome! nice to meet you tooo :)

    I've mailed you ingame, feel free to contact me once you're around!

  • Hey! Im interested in joining :) Added you ingame and in discord :)

  • Hi, I'm very very new to Guild wars. around 40 hours in total, and I've only discovered 4 areas to 100%. However, I'm just looking for a guild of fun, chill people to just mess around and do PvE stuff with. Hopefully I'm not too inexperienced for your guild, it sounds just right for me.

  • @dwarfholehazz.1549 said:
    Hi, I'm very very new to Guild wars. around 40 hours in total, and I've only discovered 4 areas to 100%. However, I'm just looking for a guild of fun, chill people to just mess around and do PvE stuff with. Hopefully I'm not too inexperienced for your guild, it sounds just right for me.

    Hey! sorry wasnt online during christmas :) Sure thing, we can have a chat. We surely can also help you get into the game or when youre stuck somewhere!

  • Elyan.6982Elyan.6982 Member
    edited December 26, 2017

    Hey! Would love to join you guys, just came back to the game today after not playing for a really long time, so you can say Im a newcomer, hope you dont mind that ;)

  • @Elyan.6982 said:
    Hey! Would love to join you guys, just came back to the game today after not playing for a really long time, so you can say Im a newcomer, hope you dont mind that ;)

    messaged you ingame! :D

  • Occasional bump :D

  • I hope everyone had a good NYE! We're starting 2018 with a few more slots in our guild ;)

  • Hello! I can't contact you in-game, for whatever reason, so I'll leave message here. Looking forward to join some nice community and not wander Tyria alone anymore ;)

  • @Cecylio.1286 said:
    Hello! I can't contact you in-game, for whatever reason, so I'll leave message here. Looking forward to join some nice community and not wander Tyria alone anymore ;)

    Oi! Will try to hit you up today ingame :D

  • Don't forget about our post! :D

  • Sorry to ask but EU stand for europe I guess?

  • Taygus.4571Taygus.4571 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Makuragee.3058 said:
    Sorry to ask but EU stand for europe I guess?

    Yup :)

  • Weekly bump =)

  • Hey there, I think I'd be interested in joining!

  • Hello, is there still space for a wandering soul in this guild? Im interested in joining ^^

  • @Dawnbreaker.6215 said:
    Hey there, I think I'd be interested in joining!

    @linar.7138 said:
    Hello, is there still space for a wandering soul in this guild? Im interested in joining ^^

    I'll hit you both up ingame! ^_^

  • Add me whenever you're online!

  • Hello there!! You send me the link of your guild and I have to say that I am looking something like that! a small and cozy home I guess! I am a completely noob though and I would like to learn more for the team aspect of the game!!

  • @Hierophant.3851 said:
    Hello there!! You send me the link of your guild and I have to say that I am looking something like that! a small and cozy home I guess! I am a completely noob though and I would like to learn more for the team aspect of the game!!

    Hey! I'll hit you up ingame, very welcome to join us - surely will help you get the roots of the game :D

  • @Dantalion.8769 said:
    Add me whenever you're online!

    Hey! Sent you an invite :D

  • I've added you on discord (Frostie#0792) if you could accept! Otherwise i'll see if I can catch you online in game - me and my wife are both interested in joining a new home! :D

  • @BandOfTheHawk.5038 said:
    I've added you on discord (Frostie#0792) if you could accept! Otherwise i'll see if I can catch you online in game - me and my wife are both interested in joining a new home! :D

    Welcome to you both <3

  • Hi there,
    I would like to join as well. I'm currently a newbie that mostly just explore the maps and yell loudly at the jumping puzzles.
    I haven't spend time on team content, but it sure would be nice to do so with friends :)

  • Hiya, sounds like a nice bunch...would love to join as back playing after little break...will try find you in game but message me of course when you're about. Am pretty much a PvE player with lots of crafting too. Hope to see you in game

    Keejteej :)

  • pandabeer.8305pandabeer.8305 Member
    edited January 27, 2018

    Hi there! We ar a group of friends wanting to join this cozy community

  • Hi guys!
    I'm a returning player (played since 2014, leaving and returning with every expansion), not really competitive or ambitious (tbh, I don't like PvP - maps exploration or helping random players here and there is more my thing), and I've never been in a guild... but I guess it's time to join some nice community :) Hit me up in the game if there is a free spot to claim in your cozy family! :3

    Love&Respect!

  • Been inactive for the past 1 week due to work so sorry for the late responses! :)

  • Hi!

    I'm a returning player from GB, I'd love to join if you've still got a space. My IG is Owlz.5840

  • Oh count me in!
    im currently returning to GW2 after a break since 2015 and been having a blast with path of fire so far. but needless to say i feel alone, so i figured id be looking for a guild and this sounds perfekt for me! i threw you an add on discord incase you read this first.
    But ill be looking forword to hearing from ya and hear more about this (:

    -Andy

  • Sent you a friend request on Discord.

    Very eager to get in touch :) Guild sounds just like what I am looking for !

  • @Owlz.5840 said:
    Hi!

    I'm a returning player from GB, I'd love to join if you've still got a space. My IG is Owlz.5840

    Hey there! Having someone to send you an invite, feel free to get back to me on discord or just get the discord info to our server once you join the guild :D

  • @Just Andy.1607 said:
    Oh count me in!
    im currently returning to GW2 after a break since 2015 and been having a blast with path of fire so far. but needless to say i feel alone, so i figured id be looking for a guild and this sounds perfekt for me! i threw you an add on discord incase you read this first.
    But ill be looking forword to hearing from ya and hear more about this (:

    -Andy

    Hi! Just saw your discord request, happy to invite you too! Very welcome and hope you'll have a good time with us:D

  • @tywin.3075 said:
    Sent you a friend request on Discord.

    Very eager to get in touch :) Guild sounds just like what I am looking for !

    Happy to hear that! Looking Forward to talking to you

  • Hello,
    can I join your guild? My ing name is Chiro.1280

  • @Chiro.1280 said:
    Hello,
    can I join your guild? My ing name is Chiro.1280

    hi there! I sent you an invite :D

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.