Decent patch. Very targeted.

For reference.

Profession Skills

EngineerThrow Mine: Increased cooldown from 15 seconds to 30 seconds in WvW only.

Guardian"Stand Your Ground!": Increased cooldown from 45 seconds to 60 seconds in PvP only.Pure of Heart: Reduced heal scaling from 0.3 to 0.15 in PvP only.Virtue of Resolve: Reduced heal scaling from 1.4 to 1.0 in PvP only.Shield of Judgment: Reduced protection duration from 4 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.Permeating Wrath: Reduced burning duration from 4 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.Eternal Armory: Reduced burning duration from 4 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.Sword of Justice: Reduced ammunition count from 3 to 2 in PvP only. Increased cooldown between skill uses from 1 second to 5 seconds in PvP only.

NecromancerFlesh of the Master: Reduced minion health bonus from 50% to 25% in PvP only.Death Nova: Reduced power coefficient from 0.6 to 0.45 in PvP only.

RevenantCharged Mists: Reduced energy gain from 25 to 10 in PvP only.Phase Traversal: Increased cooldown from 5 seconds to 12 seconds in PvP only.Surge of the Mists: Increased cooldown from 20 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP only.Infuse Light: Reduced duration of damage inversion effect from 3 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.Energy Expulsion: Reduced knockback distance from 450 to 100 in PvP only.Blinding Truths: This trait now has an internal cooldown of 10 seconds in PvP only.

Not bad, especially that minionmancer touch. Glad you all caught that. Also good work on the burnguard touch.Revenants gonna be angry.

I have no idea what's the point of the nerf on Charged mists -- additional 10 means basically nothing.Infuse light, I mean, noobs will still do the full heal, the experience players will stow after rev pop it. So, I am not sure.

Also, seems balance still focus on the organised 5v5, while it should focus more on the high end ranked. Why still allow low effort high reward builds to further exist? cthief, condi slb, recap druid. Moreover, dodge stealth is still there for DE....

Lol at this point I would rather see a Rev rework into a normal cooldown based Profession.I think it could work, seeing as how over the years Rev has slowly had more and more of its core gameplay identity of Expensive costs but low cooldowns stripped away to become expensive costs and slightly lower than normal cooldowns.

@Yasai.3549 said:Lol at this point I would rather see a Rev rework into a normal cooldown based Profession.I think it could work, seeing as how over the years Rev has slowly had more and more of its core gameplay identity of Expensive costs but low cooldowns stripped away to become expensive costs and slightly lower than normal cooldowns.

While I generally agree with that, I think that Energy should still remain for upkeep skills.Non-upkeep skills should have their Energy costs removed though.

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:Revenants gonna be angry.

I'm actually very happy that I don't see Revs camping upkeep or resorting to Infuse Light 2 hours duration that required no calculated timing whatsoever.

Either people will start playing where it takes effort or will play something else entirely. Can't be the only person who's actually enjoying Core Rev this much am I? There has to be more players. If not, sad.