Superior Rune of the Deadeye Speculation

Zacchary.6183

@Saku Joe.2857 said:i hope it will be something more interesting rather than just stats bonus... i mean we have scholar already.Would be nice to have some synergy with cantrips, so ele could use it too

I tend to agree as in,

1>+6 all stats2>decrease ICD of cantrips 5 percent3>+ 10 all stats4>+ 10 percent boon duration5>+ 16 all stats6>On using a cantrip gain 3s stealth (icd 45 seconds)

@Vavume.8065 said:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_the_Deadeye

I personally feel the 6th piece bonus should be changed to give +10% damage when kneeling.

Couldn't happen. Runes have to be fully usable by multiple classes, and Deadeye is the only one that can kneel (and most likely the only one that ever will). That's why Superior Rune of the Engineer works off of "bundles" instead of Kits, for example.

A damage bonus for being outside 600 range would have worked, though.

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

@Vavume.8065 said:

I personally feel the 6th piece bonus should be changed to give +10% damage when kneeling.

Couldn't happen. Runes have to be fully usable by multiple classes, and Deadeye is the only one that can kneel (and most likely the only one that ever will). That's why Superior Rune of the Engineer works off of "bundles" instead of Kits, for example.

A damage bonus for being outside 600 range would have worked, though.

then change it into "while standing still"

@messiah.1908 said:(1): +25 Power.png Power(2): +35 Ferocity.png Ferocity(3): +50 Power.png Power(4): +65 Ferocity.png Ferocity(5): +100 Power.png Power(6): Apply 2 stacks of might for 15 seconds when you use a cantrip.

Lol like the spec needed more might generation. This topic can be closed since this is what the rune is going to be. Just lol.

Archived