Can our eyebrows be the same colour as our hair and facial hair colour?

Hi A-net

First of all big fan of your character creation options, even moreso happier that u keep it updated with new hairstyles, colours and faces. it allowed me to create quite a few diverse looks over the time i've been playing. However there is one thing that just keeps bugging me. And that is. why do our eyebrows stay black/darkbrown even when our hair colour is celestial for example? it looks kinda off. I mean last time i looked into the mirror my eyebrows were the same colour as my hair. that might ofcourse change once i grow older. but yeah what's up with that?

Can we have option to atleast change eyebrow colour as well?

I never realized eyebrows didn't match the hair.So if you made a redhead it doesn't get all red? That's disappointing.Then again, options. Allow people to either have eyebrows match the hair or not.

Then again I just want facial options. Can I have a texture choice AFTER I pick the facial structure? Eyebrows, nose, freckles, make-up, and all?

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:I never realized eyebrows didn't match the hair.So if you made a redhead it doesn't get all red? That's disappointing.Then again, options. Allow people to either have eyebrows match the hair or not.

Then again I just want facial options. Can I have a texture choice AFTER I pick the facial structure? Eyebrows, nose, freckles, make-up, and all?

yeah it stays the same. it's more noticable with thicker brows. looks really weird when u take really light haircolours. I mean facial hair changes but eyebrows magically stay the same?

I agree with options, allow for another colour option on the brows.

@"Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318" said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:I never realized eyebrows didn't match the hair.So if you made a redhead it doesn't get all red? That's disappointing.Then again, options. Allow people to either have eyebrows match the hair or not.

yeah it stays the same. it's more noticable with thicker brows. looks really weird when u take really light haircolours. I mean facial hair changes but eyebrows magically stay the same?

I agree with options, allow for another colour option on the brows.

I think the reason facial hair is because it's a different model/texure overlapping while faces are just one flat texture.Which is why I think they should change that and just have a normal face without like eyebrows and features, (just the tone of the face and the facial structure), and then add the other parts on another layer as scars, eyebrows, make-up, bruises, blemishes, etc.

That way people can get the design, look, and colour they want.

Will probably never happen. The eyebrows are painted into the texture file of the face preset you chose, like makeup and other facial features. The game doesn't support skin tint masks. Actually, forget that. It does support tint masks since Norn get tattoos. But they probably cannot use more than 1 at a time.We had to beg for eye color before launch on guru forums because they weren't even going to have that.

@Haishao.6851 said:Will probably never happen. The eyebrows are painted into the texture file of the face preset you chose, like makeup and other facial features. The game doesn't support skin tint masks. Actually, forget that. It does support tint masks since Norn get tattoos. But they probably cannot use more than 1 at a time.We had to beg for eye color before launch on guru forums because they weren't even going to have that.

Let begging 2.0 commence:ALLOW US TO CHANGE HOW THE FACE LOOK AESTHETICALLY! PLEAAAASE!?Maybe they'll listen. Think about how much makeover kits they can sell. THINK!

I always found this annoying. Many of my characters do not have the hair color I want for them because it wouln't properly match the eyebrows.

Hair and eyebrows can be different colors, but eyebrows usually appear the same color as one's hair, just a bit darker or brighter depending on skin tone. We can also have straight hair in one part of the body and curly in another, and the shape of the hairs also change their apparent color.

The best choice would be actually having a separate color setting for them. This way we can have people with gray hair but dark eyebrows.

But I could settle for eyebrows to change colors with the hair, like beards.

This would be best done right before a sale on makeover and hairstyle kits, and along a free hair style kit to each account older than a certain amount of time, so people can at least fix one character they didn't give a particular hair color because it wouln't match eyebrows.

Archived