The ice skyscale has me wanting to give up. — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Players Helping Players

The ice skyscale has me wanting to give up.

VladimaBlack.5618VladimaBlack.5618 Member ✭✭
edited March 26, 2021 in Players Helping Players

it should NOT be this difficult to get a DETRIMENTAL DEBUFF.

Comments

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

The what now?

• VladimaBlack.5618VladimaBlack.5618 Member ✭✭
    edited March 26, 2021

@aspirine.6852 said:
    The what now?

dude, you know. "skyscale of ice"

have to get frozen by the **** ice dragon. that I waited nearly 3 hours to spawn. and it doesn't even freeze me. so I give up. I will never get skyscale.

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ohh that, have you tried bitterfrost frontier?

• Pifil.5193Pifil.5193 Member ✭✭✭✭

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ice_of_the_Air

This one?

"Walk into any of the roaming Ice Storms in Bitterfrost Frontier, or be frozen by a Veteran Corrupted Ice Elemental around or during the Claw of Jormag world boss event."

Bitterfrost Frontier is the easiest way (if you have unlocked the episode) those Ice Storms are everywhere there and you just have to hang around one for it to freeze you constantly.

Otherwise you need to be frozen by the Ice Elementals and not the Claw itself. The event spawns every three hours on a timer so you don't have to wait around for it. Just get there about 10 minutes before and go after the Ice Elementals until one freezes you.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Defeat_the_Claw_of_Jormag

• firedragon.8953firedragon.8953 Member ✭✭✭

Good idea. Give up trying to get it from Claw and go run into ice storm in Bitterfrost Frontier. Easy-peasy.

• Eraden.8740Eraden.8740 Member ✭✭

Is Bitterfrost accessible without having played season 3 yet? I've played HOT, POF, and Season 4 and have all of the other content unlocked, but have not yet played those earlier seasons.

• Farohna.6247Farohna.6247 Member ✭✭✭

You can look in LFG, join a group, use a teleport to friend, and there you are.