LWS2 Exposed Weakness: Redux Achievement

SemtiaValon.8614

holly molly. i can not seem to get this achievement for the life of me. i've tried it naked with a weapon with nothing on it so i don't get boons. i've tried to reset my traits to basically nothing but there doesn't really seem to be anything that WON'T give me a boon.

does anyone have ANY advice on what i can do to get this achievement???

Please save me. . . . (thank you :))

yah ive tried to read and research and seen so many things but then i feel stupid because the guides say to remove/reset all your traits but there's no way to really "remove" traits. Also traits were different back when this achievement first came out and some things have changed.

It just seems like this move is best done with a buddy, but i pathetically don't have anyone. . .

@SemtiaValon.8614 said:

@"ugrakarma.9416" said:which class u use? the source of boons inst equipment(just the runes) but traits/skills.

Well i've been using my Hunter atm but i have a lvl 80 Ele and a Guardian but ive read that guardian is the worse to do the achievement with lol

did u have a necromancer? normally is the cheapest to do ls2 achievments, also one of the least "self boom" class.

@ugrakarma.9416 said:

@ugrakarma.9416 said:which class u use? the source of boons inst equipment(just the runes) but traits/skills.

Well i've been using my Hunter atm but i have a lvl 80 Ele and a Guardian but ive read that guardian is the worse to do the achievement with lol

did u have a necromancer? normally is the cheapest to do ls2 achievments, also one of the least "self boom" class.

no i just have the 3 lvl 80s atm. i have like a lvl 13 necro lol