No April 1 Balance Patch ?

Kondor.2904Kondor.2904 Member ✭✭✭
edited April 1, 2021 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Ok, I take that back

Tagged:

Comments

• knite.1542knite.1542 Member ✭✭✭

I think it's 4AM for anet headquarters.

If your team wins it's because of everyone else. If your team loses, blame the thief.
    ranger is OP but holo is more OP so its fine
    Why do this matter at all, you have people asking you why play so bad as fractal god?
    If they would pull that kitten on me, i would sue instantly. And i have enough time and money to finish that.
    Balance? More like a bunch of random nerfs done by interns.
    They're far from useless...you just got used to busted levels of dmg...welcome back to planet earth
    The first time someone sees you, they're already thinking about kicking you out of the party..........
    Welcome to WvW, where everything is just a little bit worse
    as in all things mmo, its simply magic. checkmate.

• Just a flesh wound.3589Just a flesh wound.3589 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 1, 2021

Any balance patches will probably be at 9 AM Pacific Time. That’s their normal time for updates. Also, updates are usually on a Tuesday.

Be careful what you ask for
    ANet might give it to you.

Forum Guides: Images. Text

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Arenanet are based in Seattle, Washington in the USA so their time zone is behind most of the world and as a result even though they normally do patches around 9-10am their time it will be later in the day for most people. (For me, in the UK, it's usually around 4-5pm.)

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:
    Any balance patches will probably be at 9 AM Pacific Time. That’s their normal time for updates. Also, updates are usually on a Tuesday.

Real updates are usually on a Tuesday, but the fake April Fools patch notes have to come out on the 1st, even if it isn't a Tuesday.

Danielle Aurorel, Desolation EU. Mini Collector

"Life's a journey, not a destination."

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

A balance patch for WvW probably.

gaggle - /ˈɡaɡ(ə)l/ - noun
    A disorderly group of Asura.
    "The gaggle of Asura tried to agree on whether a phase-shifted thermonuclear energy matrix was sufficiently powerful for a device capable of heating bread"

• Astralporing.1957Astralporing.1957 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dawdler.8521 said:
    A balance patch for WvW probably.

Alliances, you mean?

The whole point of a social game is to play with the people you want to play with, not be forced to play with the people you don't.

• Sodeni.6041Sodeni.6041 Member ✭✭✭

@Kondor.2904 said:

/ 15 chars

Since when are patch notes ever that early? Calm down and don't demand things that are a goodie to the community anyway.

• Super Hayes.6890Super Hayes.6890 Member ✭✭✭✭

41 minutes to go!

The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

• play an asura... sexy aint happening

• trixantea.1230trixantea.1230 Member ✭✭✭

this would only expose that they haven't made a _real _balance patch in a while

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Nice to see they have toned down shouting during unsociable hours

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• X T D.6458X T D.6458 Member ✭✭✭✭

I had a pretty crappy day...and I just smiled for the first time today after reading those "update notes" 10/10

Somewhere chasing bags....