Gimme Yaks I Can Ride For Supply Caravan — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home WvW

Gimme Yaks I Can Ride For Supply Caravan

Imagine how much less boring/annoying escorting yaks would be if you could ride them like warclaws for supply delivery. Imagine how much more meaningful dismounting someone could be, esp if you could yoink the supply they were moving.

Comments

  • Infusion.7149Infusion.7149 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2, 2021

    Use superspeed holo or scrapper with gyros. At worst you can run herald , keep up facets and just pop your elite to superspeed every so often.

  • Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Wait.. you are escorting yaks? 🤦‍♂️

    Thank You for the {MEME}

  • Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Infusion.7149 said:
    Use superspeed holo or scrapper with gyros. At worst you can run herald , keep up facets and just pop your elite to superspeed every so often.

    Scrapper is better than holo since you get the sneak gyro, especially if you can chain it.

    Escorting dollys straight through 50 man zergs ftw, lol.

    gaggle - /ˈɡaɡ(ə)l/ - noun
    A disorderly group of Asura.
    "The gaggle of Asura tried to agree on whether a phase-shifted thermonuclear energy matrix was sufficiently powerful for a device capable of heating bread"

  • @Dawdler.8521 said:

    @Infusion.7149 said:
    Use superspeed holo or scrapper with gyros. At worst you can run herald , keep up facets and just pop your elite to superspeed every so often.

    Scrapper is better than holo since you get the sneak gyro, especially if you can chain it.

    Escorting dollys straight through 50 man zergs ftw, lol.

    I remember running dollies from spawn camp to Bay. I think we were in T1, prime time, so the border was stacked. ENemy zergs tried to take the camp 4 times. And during the battle I was running around the camp with superspeed and when a dolly spawned, immediately sneak gyro'd it to leave! That was extremely fun!!!

    Make Banner Warrior for Zergs great again!!!

  • Infusion.7149Infusion.7149 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 3, 2021

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:
    Wait.. you are escorting yaks? 🤦‍♂️

    There should be a removal of the useless veteran slayer daily and it should be replaced with yak defender. Similarly low effort but it actually contributes to the matchup if your server is trying to tier something.

  • Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Infusion.7149 said:

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:
    Wait.. you are escorting yaks? 🤦‍♂️

    There should be a removal of the useless veteran slayer daily and it should be replaced with yak defender. Similarly low effort but it actually contributes to the matchup if your server is trying to tier something.

    True... Though it does help with guild missions (of course few do that either..)

    Thank You for the {MEME}

  • Infusion.7149Infusion.7149 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @Infusion.7149 said:

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:
    Wait.. you are escorting yaks? 🤦‍♂️

    There should be a removal of the useless veteran slayer daily and it should be replaced with yak defender. Similarly low effort but it actually contributes to the matchup if your server is trying to tier something.

    True... Though it does help with guild missions (of course few do that either..)

    That's where I honed the yak strategy... I've helped level 3 different WvW guilds

  • Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Infusion.7149 said:

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @Infusion.7149 said:

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:
    Wait.. you are escorting yaks? 🤦‍♂️

    There should be a removal of the useless veteran slayer daily and it should be replaced with yak defender. Similarly low effort but it actually contributes to the matchup if your server is trying to tier something.

    True... Though it does help with guild missions (of course few do that either..)

    That's where I honed the yak strategy... I've helped level 3 different WvW guilds

    Oh I hear you.., I just.... can’t.., anymore ... 😬

    Thank You for the {MEME}