Please help to choose a main.Sry i`am annoying.

Lousian.4927

Without knowing anything else about what you enjoy, I think Soulbeast Ranger might be the easiest entry point for fractals.

Why did you select those three as potential professions? What role do you want to fulfill in Fractals, and have you looked at the Meta for fractals at higher tiers?

Warrior. Every groups wants their damn banners. Lazy bums... That and Warrior can do fairly good DPS in FotM, does well in OWPvE, and is all around an easy and fun class to play in PvE. Also comes with a large variety of weapons to choose from. I've solo'd the entire story on my Warrior, done several collections, and have a large array of Legendary equipment on him at this point.

@"Lousian.4927" said:i play now t4 with DH guardian full berserker.but i dont like guardian in open world i die too fast

My advice then is for OW/Story to have a different gear set. DH can ramp up burns very fast, so while power is king in OWPvE, you can play just as well there as condi.

Try this build in OW and see if you like it:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PWABs2x/lJwQYUMH2JO+WatNA-zxIY84PQyDhkEorCcmGQ8pB-e

Ascended gear is entirely optional, exotic should work fine. But that should be pretty tanky and get BIG burn ticks. You can try Greatsword instead of sword and use the pull to ball up mobs. Because the burn is all from Sword of Justice and Spear of Justice passive procs any weapon set will work fine, so the Hammer AA chain can be used for protection and burns for easy mode gameplay.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@"Lousian.4927" said:i play now t4 with DH guardian full berserker.but i dont like guardian in open world i die too fast

My advice then is for OW/Story to have a different gear set. DH can ramp up burns very fast, so while power is king in OWPvE, you can play just as well there as condi.

Try this build in OW and see if you like it:

Ascended gear is entirely optional, exotic should work fine. But that should be pretty tanky and get BIG burn ticks. You can try Greatsword instead of sword and use the pull to ball up mobs. Because the burn is all from Sword of Justice and Spear of Justice passive procs any weapon set will work fine, so the Hammer AA chain can be used for protection and burns for easy mode gameplay.

and i forget to tell i think guardian is slow...i mean all skills is slow.Warrior is same?

@Lousian.4927 said:

@Lousian.4927 said:i play now t4 with DH guardian full berserker.but i dont like guardian in open world i die too fast

Try this build in OW and see if you like it:

and i forget to tell i think guardian is slow...i mean all skills is slow.Warrior is same?

Well, no. If you mean runspeed then swap out the runes for Runes of Speed and take Staff (ditto for warrior but take warhorn). If it is just attack speed then there are sigils for that (Rage and Celerity). With the sigils and Runes of the Firebrand you should have fairly high quickness uptime on any class. There are also Runes of the Cavalier with give you quickness on dismount. But in general as a condi DH SoJ + Scepter/Focus+Sword/Torch is fairly fast gameplay.

Something that should be a bit faster, but still a DH:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PWABs2x/lJwQYUMHGJO+WatNA-zxQYsYzDrMatE6IDsbaAxnG-e

And a warrior build that should be pretty durable.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAceRlFwGZXMMWJOST9LPA-zRJYiR3fh0UCEWI0aFI+04gZAA-e

Lots of quickness in there, but axe isn't a slow weapon to begin with. The extra quickness would help Rifle though. Might Makes Right, Mending Might, Phalanx Strength, and Runes of the Mad King will heal you for more than your heal skill in OWPvE every use of rage signet so long as both friends and enemies are nearby.

Guardian is the correct answer. It's the only class you can actually carry a fractal group on. If you play ranger then your only carry option is druid, which doesn't provide quickness or adequate damage.

If you're dying on Berserker gear you need to play a different build , use your aegis skills, or run marauder stats. You can also go full tank on trailblazer or dire + smoldering sigil and balthazar rune , and then use condition firebrand.

I'm surprised renegade was not mentioned, it is one of the most robust classes in PVE.

Honestly, it sounds like you should consider multiple classes for the various contents you want to play if you want optimal performance in all of them. I mean, it's weird you can full zerk Guardian in a T4 ... but you are dying in OW with it? Seriously, what build are you using? Are you using different builds for the content appropriately?

Put it this way ... the class you use optimally for High level fractals may NOT be optimally suited for anything outside of high level fractals. If they are, it will DEFINITELY require a build swap to do so. Even between T1 and T4 fractals ... different builds if you want optimal play.

@"Obtena.7952" said:Honestly, it sounds like you should consider multiple classes for the various contents you want to play if you want optimal performance in all of them. I mean, it's weird you can full zerk Guardian in a T4 ... but you are dying in OW with it? Seriously, what build are you using? Are you using different builds for the content appropriately?

Put it this way ... the class you use optimally for High level fractals may NOT be optimally suited for anything outside of high level fractals. If they are, it will DEFINITELY require a build swap to do so. Even between T1 and T4 fractals ... different builds if you want optimal play.

i use build from https://discretize.eu/ for fractals and for open world is not different

@Lousian.4927 said:

@"Obtena.7952" said:Honestly, it sounds like you should consider multiple classes for the various contents you want to play if you want optimal performance in all of them. I mean, it's weird you can full zerk Guardian in a T4 ... but you are dying in OW with it? Seriously, what build are you using? Are you using different builds for the content appropriately?

i use build from
for fractals and for open world is not different

Well, it should be different because the things you need for fractals are definitely not the same things you need for OW content, even the hard stuff. Sure, people are going to tell you that you can 'do whatever' because OW is so easy ... but those people are not considering that just like in fractals, there are LOTS of factors that contribute to how people can be successful in OW as well.

@Infusion.7149 said:Guardian is the correct answer. It's the only class you can actually carry a fractal group on. If you play ranger then your only carry option is druid, which doesn't provide quickness or adequate damage.

If you're dying on Berserker gear you need to play a different build , use your aegis skills, or run marauder stats. You can also go full tank on trailblazer or dire + smoldering sigil and balthazar rune , and then use condition firebrand.

I'm surprised renegade was not mentioned, it is one of the most robust classes in PVE.i was thinking on renegade but i have read about Alac and i saw ppls how said about Alac Renegade is hard it is true?

It's hard to be great if you're new to it but if you're PUGing it the bar is really not high. People just expect you to press F4 for alacrity and then CC the breakbar for fractals. If there's a boon instability then you'll want to run banish enchantment on mallyx.

I've outdps players claiming to be DPS while on alac renegade and then some people are surprised "are you running berserker's?". So obviously your average alacrity renegade is not that great.

With enough experience you will know which legends to swap in for every fractal. For example, if there's an instability We Bleed Fire and you don't have high confidence in your healbrand , you can run Ventari legend and block all the projectiles completely. It also blocks the projectiles in Snowblind fractal from the Ice elemental and the laser turrets in Uncategorized fractal. For Chaos and Deepstone, if your healbrand and DPS players are not great at CC, running Dwarf legend allows you to apply more CC via lightning field and acts as a safeguard in case of any mechanics that pull everyone or knock them down. If you aren't getting enough heals regardless of fractal you can use Soulcleave summit to boost everyone's health and apply some damage.

@"Infusion.7149" said:It's hard to be great if you're new to it but if you're PUGing it the bar is really not high. People just expect you to press F4 for alacrity and then CC the breakbar for fractals. If there's a boon instability then you'll want to run banish enchantment on mallyx.

I've outdps players claiming to be DPS while on alac renegade and then some people are surprised "are you running berserker's?". So obviously your average alacrity renegade is not that great.

With enough experience you will know which legends to swap in for every fractal. For example, if there's an instability We Bleed Fire and you don't have high confidence in your healbrand , you can run Ventari legend and block all the projectiles completely. It also blocks the projectiles in Snowblind fractal from the Ice elemental and the laser turrets in Uncategorized fractal.

can you give me one build pls?

@"Lousian.4927" You've created multiple threads asking other people to basically "pick a main for you" and you still didn't make up your mind. I don't think yet another thread will solve it for you. I'd say stop trying to pick a "main", just play whatever you want to at any given moment. Swap the classes between the content or based on your brief daily preferences.

@Lily.1935 said:

@"Konrad Curze.5130" said:Guardian is the best if you are goodRevenant is the best if you are badNecromancer is the best if you are very bad

As a necromancer main from GW1, I am very envious of the kit Guardian has.

...then just play guardian, no need to be "envious" when you can just use it. :D

• Confused 1