Not allowed to sign in to submit support ticket — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Not allowed to sign in to submit support ticket

I have a pressing, URGENT issue that I need to contact support for, but I can't. Every time I click to submit a ticket it asked me to sign in. So I do, and then when I click to submit a ticket it asks me to sign in. So I do, and then when I click to submit a ticket it asks me to sign in...are you seeing the problem here?

Comments

• Caldori.7251Caldori.7251 Member ✭✭

well i cant offer you a solution but i can confirm that just now i tried to submit a ticket and was asked to sign in which i did and it worked. initial thoughts if you haven't tried them already... try a different browser, try turning off ad blocker, try reseting your password using the forgot password tool. those are just me fumbling in the dark though

• JustTrogdor.7892JustTrogdor.7892 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2, 2021

There is a link on the submit a ticket page to submit your ticket anonymously. It's in the text to the right of the sign in button on the submit a ticket page. You can use that with no need to login and still include in the ticket all the same information.

• Arkham Creed.7358Arkham Creed.7358 Member ✭✭✭

I kind of need to use my account, as I'm about to loose access to it. I'm migrating to a new desktop, so it's going to want me to use SMS authentication to reaccess my account. But the problem is I no longer have that phone number; it was disconnected months ago and I just didn't think about it until now.

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2, 2021

You can submit a ticket without logging in.
    https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Support can remove the SMS authentication after they verified that you are the owner of the account. Please include all relevant information in your ticket except for passwords. Support may ask additional information to restore access to your account like your game/expansion CD keys.

Relevant KB article:
    https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230429447

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Just like in your other thread, you won't 'lose' your account. The CS Team will assist you in changing 2F Authorization.
    Remember, no one 'signed in to their account' in the old days. We just filled in the information on the ticket web-page, just like you do when submitting using the 'anonymous' feature.