Silver Wastes in the LFG tool

Denise.8145

Why didn´t you add the Silver Wastes in the LFG tool when you added all the new maps? especialy during events like halloween, it is virtualy impossible to promote a Silver wastes map in the open world content tab with all the labyrinth farm posts :-( plzplzplzplz have a heart for the silver wastes!

Normally Silverwastes dominates the open-world tab. It's just right now it's mainly taken up with Halloween stuff.

I do think it would be helpful to have some additional options though. I understand not having 1 for each map because most would never get used, but lumping everything together is a bit much too.

I just typed "riba" in the search and a squad came right up as the one result. Got my dailies done, stayed through VW and all was good.

This also was my first time seeing squad merge trolling first hand. We wound up getting merged with a squad that was doing Dragon Stand. They weren't very happy. :o

@Denise.8145 said:well we don´t need a tab for EVERY map....but those that have methas should have a seperate one...and the silver wastes is the core game metha map and would need one.

It wouldn't hurt to further develop the LFG tool so we could get a clearer categorisation of the maps we currently have and future maps.

Archived