How to enter HoT/S3 zones without going through the story again ?

leasm.1279

Hey guys,

I played HoT content and also Season 3 with my main, and now I just leveled another character to 80.Of course the waypoints in HoT/S3 zones are not opened yet to my alt, but I don't want to play again the introdutory story line just to get to those zones.

What I mean is: I want to enter each zone again with my alt, but I don't want to go through all that story blablabla again.

So, any way to skip the stories and enter all HoT/S3 zones?

@DebraKadabra.5278 said:You could either use a teleport to a friend or use the portal scrolls for the Season 3 maps (they don't go to HoT maps, which is why I mentioned them specifically).

^ thisFor HoT map, you can also go there using Guild Hall if your guild have itLost Precipice is connected to Verdant BrinkGilded Hollow is connected to Auric Basin

Hmmmm. To get to silverwastes. I think you have to go through brisbans map. However you spell it lol. And then just run. And that leads to all hot maps. I think celedon leads to brisban? However look up how to get to brisban. Or easiest way. Once you get to brisbans you should run to the top left corner. That's the portal to silverwastes. Then silverwastes leads to verdant. Verdant leads to auric. Auric leads to tangled. And tangled leads to dragons stand.

Archived