Still tied to HoT purchase, can't see why.

escoces.4870

I understand why HoT maps, Gliding, HoT recipies, Sigils, Runes etc are HoT only features. OFC they are. I don't understand why PoF, without HoT, does not unlock features such as the guild traders in the guild hall or the Provisions Master and Shileld Generator tracks in WvW. I can now autoloot in Tyria so why not in the mists?

I agree, something as general to the game as guild halls should be available to anyone who purchased either expansion, even if it was a selling point for HOT (though its been 2 years now). Not sure if Im correct, but Revenant should also be available to POF only players, seeing how it POF added Renegade (if its not already).

@jwaz.1908 said:I agree, something as general to the game as guild halls should be available to anyone who purchased either expansion, even if it was a selling point for HOT (though its been 2 years now). Not sure if Im correct, but Revenant should also be available to POF only players, seeing how it POF added Renegade (if its not already).

Got a friend who only has PoF. They have access to Revenant. They just can't get Herald (or whichever was the name of the HoT elite class).

Agree. It's ridiculous that they include a hall in the expansion but people need to buy HoT to use it. I get the "annoyance cost" of requiring an expansion, but I don't get the logic that you need HoT to use "expanded" guild halls, but you don't need it for the "expanded" Revnant class.

If people buy an expansion, let them use guild halls/scribing. You're putting guild halls in expansions.

Archived