Confusion (friendly fire effect) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Confusion (friendly fire effect)

Titan.3472Titan.3472 Member ✭✭✭
edited October 26, 2017 in WvW

While being Under confusion effect : see all inverted allies/ennemies colors and attack effects, damages, conditions and cc dealt are done to allies instead of ennemies : boons, cleanses, buffs and any others beneficial shared effects are shared with ennemies instead of allies. (pretty much like it was in City of Heroes with the dominator confusion ps permadominator was overpower & fun while it lasted back then xD A good confusion on enemy group support toons would change the outcome of a fight)

Comments

• MUDse.7623MUDse.7623 Member ✭✭✭✭

would be nice to kill my own server, but i dont need their incompetence to ruin my fights even more, thank you.

read this, become a better player now.

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

leave friendly fire to pve.

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• xDudisx.5914xDudisx.5914 Member ✭✭✭

Friendly fire would be used to troll.

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

Also if you got torment, you should body block friendlies.

Zerging solved.

• joneirikb.7506joneirikb.7506 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'll add this to my list of ways to completely destroy zerg fighting. <3

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
    "Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth." - J. Michael Straczynski
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy 14, Dragon's Dogma

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.