f

Ryka.4312

While I'm relatively new to GW2, and still new to the guild, I have never felt more at home in a guild in any MMO I have been a part of. Their acceptance of the LGBT community, and everyone as a whole, is absolutely amazing and it's totally due to the amazing women within WAP. I myself tend to be a very shy person, never wanting to really communicate with voice chat, due to a number of issues, but these women broke me out of my shell. The community, as it totally is a better term than guild, is highly supportive of each other and will help with anything be it in game or irl.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hey Ladies we are still recruiting, lots of fun events with a very active discord filled with lots of laughs message  Ryka.4312 ,  Rhiana Eopia.9187, Cyra.9271 for an invite!! 💖

Edited by Ryka.4312
  • Like 1

The Guild Is So Wholesome. I was super nervous joining since I don't have a lot of time during the week to play or do Guild Activities.. But whenever I come on they are always so kind and patient!  I have never had a place that was so warm and fun! 

It feels amazing to play with other women that enjoy the same things that I do.  It's something I can't get with other guilds. 
Definitely recommend joining the discord.  They have so many events and are very active.   

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey cuties, We are still recruiting come join us for some laughs and fun events!!! We even have a ingame wedding planned soon!! WAP WAP WAP!!! Message me or an officer for an invite! Ryka.4312 ,  Rhiana Eopia.9187, Cyra.9271

Edited by Ryka.4312
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey cuties, we are still recruiting, hope to have fun with you ladies in game and in discord! Message me or an officer for an invite! Ryka.4312 ,  Rhiana Eopia.9187,Cyra.9271  💖

Edited by Ryka.4312
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey ladies!! We currently recruiting, lots of laughs and good vibes coming your way! Message me or an officer for an invite! Ryka.4312 , Rhiana Eopia.9187, Cyra.9271, Anaira.9368, lobsterfeet.7205 ❤️

Edited by Ryka.4312

Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes [WAP] is recruiting so come take a dive! That's right ladies we are still recruiting!! come join the fun and be yourself with us! ❤️ 

Message me or an officer for an invite! Ryka.4312 ,  Rhiana Eopia.9187, Cyra.9271, Anaira.9368, lobsterfeet.7205

Edited by Ryka.4312

I have been playing gw2 for a few years now, but never in my entire experience had I felt so welcome until I joined WAP. The ladies here are such beautiful people, inside and out. I’ve never met such a patient group. They’re fun to be around and never leave anyone behind. It’s an incredible group to be a part of and I wouldn’t  trade the experiences and memories I’ve made here for anything. 

Edited by lobsterfeet.7205
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi... you guys accept girls from another country? i'm a Brazilian girl, not so good talking in english but I do understand the language when hearing it, for that I ppbly would not talk on Discord etc but would love to join a guild with other Womans and theres no such thing within Brazilian Comunity

• Like 1

Spoiler

Hey cuties, we are still recruiting, hope to have fun with you ladies in game and in discord! Message me or an officer for an invite! Ryka.4312 ,  lobsterfeet.7205, busyizzy.1670, HaHaHana.1842, Rukiara.6542, Cyra.9271  ❤️

We are currently recruiting new amazing ladies to come join our events! Super active, very friendly and supportive!! To join please send a message to me or one of my officers in game: Ryka.4312 ,  lobsterfeet.7205, randombrooke.7612, busyizzy.1670, Sev.1289,  Rukiara.6542, HaHaHana.1842 WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP

• 2 weeks later...

I love this guild. I have made so many good friends and playing together is always a lot of fun. I didn't realize how much I needed to join a community like this one and it has really reignited my love for this game. I'm looking forward to playing more with you all in the future 💖

Hey ladies we are currently recruiting! Come join for some laughs and fun times! ❤️
To join please send a message to me or one of my officers in game: Ryka.4312 , Sev.1289, randombrooke.7612, busyizzy.1670, Sev.1289,  Rukiara.6542, HaHaHana.1842 WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP