Twister in a Jar from a Found Bandit Chest?

Kay Hude.2910

Hi all,Did anyone pull a Twister in a Jar from a Found Bandit Chest?I am explicitly asking about the chest in the home instance, NOT the random Lost Bandit Chest from the SW. The Wiki says that they have the same loot table, but I dont know if that's true. On the other hand, maybe the drop rate is so bad by now - I spent approx. 100 keys in my home instance and did not get one yet.

Thanks--kay

P.S. Yes, I am aware that it's available in the BLTP. :smile:

@"Kay Hude.2910" said:P.S. Yes, I am aware that it's available in the BLTP. :smile:

Forgive me, for that I cannot help but feeling a bit curious as of why did you search the Twister in Jar inside the Found Bandit Chest?Is the achievement require you to get the item manually?

-

On the topic,I don't know about the Found Bandit Chest having the mentioned item or not.But, If my memory serves me right, I got Twister in Jar from Lost Bandit Chest

• 2 months later...

@akenoyuki.8210 said:

@"Kay Hude.2910" said:P.S. Yes, I am aware that it's available in the BLTP. :smile:

Forgive me, for that I cannot help but feeling a bit curious as of why did you search the
inside the
?Is the achievement require you to get the item manually?

You can complete the achievement with one bought from the Trading Post. That's how I did it.

Archived