Big thanks for reducing meta achievments requirments

ugrakarma.9416

My old complaint against IBS was the too thick requirments for meta achievs.

My last gap was "No Quarter" and "Champions".

I was in need for Forging Steel, last week i did it, my main problem is my choices is to complete was the grind for runic armor(not spending gold), or do the JP in Grothmar to complete "Vixen Steelshots footsteps", i hate JP's, but i realized the grind for armor was worse, than i take 1hrs~2hrs trying the Khan-ur JP and finally did it and get title "Forging Steel".

but "No Quarter" have only grind options: tengu weapons, storm caller weapons, or CW strike x50,(did x25 already).

the "Champions" was almost because i didnt have done yet "top challenges".

Icebrood Saga to me was in general(despite my hate for DRM's) a great expansion. the maps are in art state, achiev hunts was a plus for visiting old places, even being a JP hater, i endend loving light puzzles.

For first time we dont have too much desert centered maps, i like tundra/forest landscapes(drizzlewood), the charr lore, everything there.

beside, i already have did some metas except champions and no quarter, but i guess new players will love less tough requirments too.

i loged in now, and have here the news, finally done all metas in IBS.

It is absolutely fine having them in the story APs, but the fact that they had to move them out clearly shows the story APs were badly designed, and the % of player population actually completed them must have been so low that they were forced to make the change.

so instead of fixing them by lowering the material cost of the items so more % of player population can finish the APs they just bandaged them.

@crepuscular.9047 said:It is absolutely fine having them in the story APs, but the fact that they had to move them out clearly shows the story APs were badly designed, and the % of player population actually completed them must have been so low that they were forced to make the change.

so instead of fixing them by lowering the material cost of the items so more % of player population can finish the APs they just bandaged them.

is really too tight, im near burned out, i dont like JP's and i was forced to do lots of them.

i dont complain much about cost, but about skins. the cost was fine if the skins match it. the cost is probably to compensate drizzlewood coast farm.