Looking for chill & friendly Pve(or pvx) guild for 2 players — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

Looking for chill & friendly Pve(or pvx) guild for 2 players

Dantert.1803Dantert.1803 Member ✭✭✭
edited April 7, 2021 in Looking For Guild

Hey I'm scouting for a new EU guild for me and my wife, we are long time players and we would like to find a friendly environment of people loving the game as we do to do activities and random stuff together ingame and also have a laugh in the chats.
We are big on the rpg aspect of the game, love the lore and to explore, do missions, fractals, dungeons and achievements.
We have been in a few guilds before but we never found something that really fit, mainly found super hardcore min maxers guilds that did raids and fractals at super high levels and required top stats, we don't need that, too stressful, just chill people that like to have fun.
:D

Comments

• @Dantert.1803 said:
    Hey I'm scouting for a new guild for me and my wife, we are long time players and we would like to find a friendly environment of people loving the game as we do to do activities and random stuff together ingame and also have a laugh in the chats.
    We are big on the rpg aspect of the game, love the lore and to explore, do missions, fractals, dungeons and achievements.
    We have been in a few guilds before but we never found something that really fit, mainly found super hardcore min maxers guilds that did raids and fractals at super high levels and required top stats, we don't need that, too stressful, just chill people that like to have fun.
    :D

I have contacted you in game. However, you have missed out what is probably the most important piece of information from your post. That being whether you are on a NA server or European?

• Dantert.1803Dantert.1803 Member ✭✭✭

Ah right thanks! We are EU I'll update the post