DRM in Champion Mode ; Who is eligible for Mastery Point in a party ?

you usually have a buff on top of your skill bar to track the mastery point achievements (yellow icon)

if say, you never got hit by a meteor AOE but your partymate was, then you get it and they don't. simple :)

if your partymate afk'd or barely participated in the boss fight, still has the buff/tracker icon and the party cleared the boss, they will still get the achievement.

the tracker buff will disappear if the conditions for the achievement can no longer be met, this is individual but can also affect the whole party in certain specific cases like the "Friendly Fire" achievement since it's not you/them/party but the NPCs with you who are the conditions for the achievement to trigger.

@"Michael Conrad.6704" said:If you in a party and are doing SHOOTING STARS in Champ Mode (for example) and one participant fails but another succeeds in not getting knocked down by meteors, does he still get the Mastery Point or is the party penalized ?

A guildmate and I did just what you described the other day. I had already got this achievement solo on a previous occasion. We went in activated the Champ mode. Both of us had the yellow achievement icon on our buff bars. I got hit by one meteor at some point and lost the yellow icon. Guildmate on the other hand didn't. At the end of the mission they got "Shooting Stars" As the above players stated, in this case it is per player.

The easiest way is for the people that need it to sit on the rooftops or stay well back from the blast areas. The ae of the meteors is on a flat plane and doesnt extend up or down. Anyone who has achievement can fight the champ on their behalf. We didn't test if you even have to damage the champ to do this achievment, since my guildmate did tag it a few times from a distance with ranged weapons.

@Andy.5981 said:

@"Michael Conrad.6704" said:If you in a party and are doing SHOOTING STARS in Champ Mode (for example) and one participant fails but another succeeds in not getting knocked down by meteors, does he still get the Mastery Point or is the party penalized ?

A guildmate and I did just what you described the other day. I had already got this achievement solo on a previous occasion. We went in activated the Champ mode. Both of us had the yellow achievement icon on our buff bars. I got hit by one meteor at some point and lost the yellow icon. Guildmate on the other hand didn't. At the end of the mission they got "Shooting Stars" As the above players stated, in this case it is per player.

The easiest way is for the people that need it to sit on the rooftops or stay well back from the blast areas. The ae of the meteors is on a flat plane and doesnt extend up or down. Anyone who has achievement can fight the champ on their behalf. We didn't test if you even have to damage the champ to do this achievment, since my guildmate did tag it a few times from a distance with ranged weapons.

You do have to hit the champ for it to count.

@Konrad Curze.5130 said:wth is champion mode?

Its challenge mode that can only be done in premade groups not public instance.