Food to improve survivability ?

leasm.1279

Can you guys suggest me some food that is cheap (maybe up to 10-15 silver, so that I can use all the time) to improve the survivability of my Guardian.I could just get one that increases vitality and done, but I noticed that there are also food that allow life steal, for instance..

What you guys reccomend?

The best straight damage reduction are the mussel foods, pick whichever one serves your needs. But keep in mind, those cannot be bought, you need to level up your cooking and make them yourself, some of them are way more expensive than others, so that's why I'm usually using the soup instead of gnashblade.

What content are you playing?

If you want something for pve, then Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream is a nice combiantion of life steal and precision, and it's dirt cheap. This, or Fried Golden Dumplings is my solo pve food of choice.

For wvw, you want % based damage reduction. There are multiple choices of 10% dmg reduction food (here). I prefer Bowl of Curry Mussel Soup for both physical and condi reduction, but it's on the expensive side. All of those foods you need to craft yourself, though, they cannot be bought from TP.

Archived