Who thought it was funny to set PoF named exotics to precursor drop rate levels?

Swagger.1459

@Wanze.8410 said:

@Swagger.1459 said:Hmmmmm?????

I salvaged tens of thousands of unidentified gear and my ratio between named pof exotics and precursors is currently 157:1.

What is your ratio and sample size? And are you referring to pre droprates from the forge or unid gear?

Wait, so precursor drop rate aside (congrats, btw) you salvaged tens of thousands of unidentified gear and got 157 of these? Wow, knowing that it seems like an even worse idea to put these weapons in the collections. Grindy as hell.

@Pifil.5193 said:

@Wanze.8410 said:

I salvaged tens of thousands of unidentified gear and my ratio between named pof exotics and precursors is currently 157:1.

What is your ratio and sample size? And are you referring to pre droprates from the forge or unid gear?

Wait, so precursor drop rate aside (congrats, btw) you salvaged tens of thousands of unidentified gear and got 157 of these? Wow, knowing that it seems like an even worse idea to put these weapons in the collections. Grindy as hell.

knowing what exactly? considering my small sample size, that ratio might as well be 50:1 or 500:1, so you cant really say, wether that droprate is grindy or not. It just shows that the droprate most likely is far from being 1:1.

@Wanze.8410 said:

You’re getting way too serious here my friend...

@Wanze.8410 said:

@Pifil.5193 said:

@Wanze.8410 said:

knowing what exactly? considering my small sample size, that ratio might as well be 50:1 or 500:1, so you cant really say, wether that droprate is grindy or not. It just shows that the droprate most likely is far from being 1:1.

Well, small though it is it's all I have to go on and it looks bad to me. I know I've opened a lot fewer than you and got none.

@Pifil.5193 said:

@Wanze.8410 said:

@Pifil.5193 said:

@Wanze.8410 said:

Well, small though it is it's all I have to go on and it looks bad to me. I know I've opened a lot fewer than you and got none.

when i said tens of thousands unid gear, i didnt only mean rare unids but all of them.

Archived