Specialization Superior Rune Recipe

Well ..

I can't get drop of :Recipe: Superior Rune of the Renegade --- Not getting the Recipe when completing the whole chain event (Done 4 times).Recipe: Superior Rune of the Scourge --- The NPC never trigger the Event (spend 1 hour near the NPC)

I'm out of luck :(I have Specialization unlocked.Note: I got all others Recipe' without issues.Anyone in the same situation ? Or any tips I don't know?

Do you have the renegade collection unlocked?

There seems to be some conflicting theories on when the necro one spawns but it is either dusk or dawn or both. Maybe someone else has already started it in which case you would have to run over. On the other hand if they start the event but do not bother to run over the casket might get destroyed before you get there and the event fails.

@Khisanth.2948 said:Do you have the renegade collection unlocked?

There seems to be some conflicting theories on when the necro one spawns but it is either dusk or dawn or both. Maybe someone else has already started it in which case you would have to run over. On the other hand if they start the event but do not bother to run over the casket might get destroyed before you get there and the event fails.

Yes. I have all specialization unlocked.

Archived