[NA] Hades Harem - ON DB (Dragonbrand) Recruiting

MystiqueAngel.9710

Hey All I am Mystique Angel (Kyryn Turner)My beautiful wonderful guild is recruiting. I myself just came back from a very LONG hiatus only to find that my guild was STILL here, still had a handful of actives and had grown!

So here I am looking for MORE of those wonderful activesWe are a level 49 guild (ALMOST 50 - that's where YOU come in! we need you to continue to grow!)We have an Arena as well!we are a drama free, family type guild. There ARE adult conversations SO if you are mature, definitely welcome to come join us!we have: Fb, website, steam group, and a TS.We have guild missions on Sundays (7pm pacific/8 mountain/ 9 central/ 10 eastern)we enjoy gaming and many of us game in MULTIPLE games. we have been together for years and we want to expand and take others into the family :D

hadesharem.enjin.com to throw in an applicationWE have NO level requirements and you are free to join at any level and any experience level. ... From the NEW to the Returning we will happily take any in. Misfits are a plus!

Feel free to message me in game or here!xoxoMystiqueAngel.9710

Looking Forward to speaking to you!

Archived