All DROOOD glyphs need a rework

Nuka Cola.8520

Agree or Disagree?

Glyph of Equality is the only glyph i ran for about a month back in 2015. Since, i forgot they were even in the game. They simply do not do enough to be worth taking, not to mention that their CD is pretty long for their active effects. Now, if all glyphs removed 2 conditions by default, some of them would be worth taking. But the glyph elite and some others need a complete rework in my opinion.

Agree. Equality was the one i used the most too. Its a solid skill with good CD and effects.Tide would be good but they shold swap the effects from CAF and normal use.

Alignment: The offensive effect is underwhelming and he defensive is basically useless if you trait glyphs.-> Make the active cascade outwards, similar to "feel the burn" of tempest. It should apply weakness and 2 stacks of bleed and poison per hit. Increase its radius and it would be solid.-> CAF Active: Heals and applies 3 stacks of might, regeneration and vigor per pulse. Also here the cascading manner.

Empowerment: Is solid for support buffing, i would increase the buff on normal form.CAF Form: Should decrease dmg taken or increase healing received not outgoing healing.

Unity: Remove the teather and give enemies or allies a specific glow (yellow for normal and blue for CAF) . Foes effected share the dmg they take->Hitting one hits all->basically quintubles the dmg you could do.CAF Form: All allies share boons and healing. Basically a support bomb and every individual heal is shared between 5 targets->quintubles the healing potency->less healing power needed for good effects.

Would be nice if a couple of them were ground-targets of 900 range just to mix 'em up a bit, specifically, Alignment and Tides. Celestial version of Unity also needs that hidden ICD removed. Hoping that Alignment gets a slight tweak.

I preferred it much better during beta when it had a high base damage because there was no damaging conditions on it. Revert the damage reduction and replace poison with slow so the normal version deals all non-damaging debuffs that reduce aspects by 50%.

But hey, that's just me.

Not only glyphs, but staff as well. The staff trait is garbage, a daze on melee when you swap to staff is so bad...

The healing on druid staff is pathetic compared to the healing of ele staff.

Staff skill 4 is still incredibly bad with a long cast time and weak effect, and skill 2 hasn't been relevant since necro minions were fixed.

There's virtually no reason to use staff thanks to regen from warhorn with trait and healing spring or hlyph heal.

The cd on druid staff 5 projectile deflect is also hideously long for a 5 second duration.

@Zenith.7301 said:Not only glyphs, but staff as well. The staff trait is garbage, a daze on melee when you swap to staff is so bad...

Staff skill 4 is still incredibly bad with a long cast time and weak effect, and skill 2 hasn't been relevant since necro minions were fixed.

There's virtually no reason to use staff thanks to regen from warhorn with trait and healing spring or hlyph heal.

The cd on druid staff 5 projectile deflect is also hideously long for a 5 second duration.

1 is good. 3 is awesome. 5 needs to be a dome and some CD reduction would be nice.4needs to do more dmg and a broader AoE with a root spawn that periodically pulses immobs.2 just should be a PbAoE dmg field for foes, healfield for allies and lightfield for combos.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:

@Zenith.7301 said:Not only glyphs, but staff as well. The staff trait is garbage, a daze on melee when you swap to staff is so bad...

1 is good. 3 is awesome. 5 needs to be a dome and some CD reduction would be nice.4needs to do more dmg and a broader AoE with a root spawn that periodically pulses immobs.2 just should be a PbAoE dmg field for foes, healfield for allies and lightfield for combos.

The trait effect should be that if natural mender and the daze effect should be a standalone trait that triggers lesser glyoh if equality on weaponswap.

Archived