Newish player, have a few questions!

Hey guys! So I bought guild wars 2 when it first launched and never really played it. I decided I would try it again and I have fallen IN LOVE. My concern is that I'm so far behind the curve, I'm worried that with there being two big expansions I'll have trouble navigating through all the content and not know what I should do or WHEN I should do it. Could anyone offer any advice? Thanks :)

The game is good that once you hit lv80 you can do pretty much anything you want. If your concerned lore wise do:

main story> Living World Season 2 > Heart of thorns>Living World Season 3>Path of Fire

The difficulty curve follows the same pattern too. (although hot does spike a bit when you first get started.)

Besides for this most items are their own thing, so approach them at your leisure.

@chaosbaker.1734 said:Hey guys! So I bought guild wars 2 when it first launched and never really played it. I decided I would try it again and I have fallen IN LOVE. My concern is that I'm so far behind the curve, I'm worried that with there being two big expansions I'll have trouble navigating through all the content and not know what I should do or WHEN I should do it. Could anyone offer any advice? Thanks :)

Do.Not.Rush.

Take it easy and you will love it more.

Archived