Help me pick a class!

Arkondus.4902

Hello everyone! I'm in a character crisis currently and I was just wondering what class I should pick next so help!! I have a 80 guardian and warrior. I really enjoy the classes, but I want to make a third. I enjoy melee mostly but don't mind ranged. I want to play a class thats both good in pvp and pve. I want a really bursty class (hopefully thats enough info to go on) Any suggestions?

Well Idk how good they are in pvp but with renegade you could just go with revenant if you own path of fire. Full viper mace/ax as the main weapon set and it deals a good amount of damage.

Could just try sticking with your guardian too. Guards are my all-time fav and they're versatile and useful in every game mode.

Thief maybe. Although depending on your pvp skill, you will get wrecked alot if you doing a risk / reward build with dagger/pistol. (alternately you can almost 1 shot / burst with p/p or rifle deadeye atm)

Been having fun with firebrand and deadeye PoF elite specs.

You have two heavy classes already and probably both are geared for Melee play. The neat thing about this game is that each class has one or two options for going ranged or melee. You said you wanted Bursty mainly, you already have a warrior which can be build for burst. The only other real burst class is the Thief. It's melee and has ranged options.

If you by chance like a change of pace give Ele or Necro a try. Ele has good damage overall and has long/mid/short range builds. Likewise the necro also has a decent melee build with the Reaper spec. They are not as bursty, but their dmg output is quite satisfying.

Not if you want something really different give Engineer a try. Really fun class to play, difficult to truly master.

Archived