Crypt Syndicate (CrSy) - Recruiting Heroes

moonlight.1926

CrSy (Crypt Syndicate) is a friendly guild willing to help you with your game experience. We are currently recruiting heroes for a new journey across Tyria. Yes you can make the difference. No commitments just fun and giggles. We play PvX. You name it, we try! Quitting is not a word that we know. If you are willing, then we can do it together :)The guild has access to max level guild hall (Windswept Haven), located on the new expansion area (Path of Fire - North of Domain of Vabbi) and a few core members will be willing to answer your question/ help you with anything you need.

Please contact the following players if you have any questions or want to join our cause:Sweetbitte - moonlight.1926Sonis D Camp - sonis.6018Myst - icaruswings.2034

Bring your best jokes.Let's do fractals (any tier), story, be slaghtered by my staff tempest in the Guild Hall pvp arena, daily train and world bosses.It's a dear guild to us, we would be glad to have some nice people around. Don't worry with your GW2 gaming experience, I'm a "new" player myself.It's a place I like to call home and would like to share some good moments with you guys. Try it out!!!!

Archived