Let us adjust cursor size.

Subli.8217

@HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:I had that problem on my old computer as well. YoloMouse solves that issue easily. The original cursors are ugly as a tar elemental, but you can replace them with your own. Had no real problems with it.

Is it safe to use? I mean, it's not a virus or anything, or against Anet ToS (i don't wanna get banned)?Cause i hate the in game cursor, it blends with the rest of the game color scheme and sometimes i loose track of it.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:I had that problem on my old computer as well.
solves that issue easily. The original cursors are ugly as a tar elemental, but you can replace them with your own. Had no real problems with it.

Is it safe to use? I mean, it's not a virus or anything, or against Anet ToS (i don't wanna get banned)?Cause i hate the in game cursor, it blends with the rest of the game color scheme and sometimes i loose track of it.

I see some streamers using it ( gw2 streamers ) so i guess it's fine.Gonna try it later.

On a related note, I wish my cursor would stop moving out of the window in full screen mode (If you have multi monitor setup) effectively minimizing your game window... (happens when you click drag along the edge of the game, your cursor escapes onto the desktop...)

I'm not into 3rd party programs either, but i might try the cursor thing if i get extra annoyed sometimes. So if streamers are using it i guess it's fine. Thanks!Cause i really don't see where my yellow cursor is against a predominantly yellow background bombarded by rainbow color particle effects. :tongue:

@HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:I had that problem on my old computer as well. YoloMouse solves that issue easily. The original cursors are ugly as a tar elemental, but you can replace them with your own. Had no real problems with it.

except yolomouse stopped working after halloween. someone posted a way to fix it on yolomouse's subreddit, but it doesn't work 100% (preset assignments for custom gw2 cursors don't work for me at least. probably because the old assignments are for pre-halloween cursors so gw2 doesn't read them) and i dont feel like assigning each cursor individually.

@Dreamy Lu.3865 said:Is yolomouse not a 3nrd party programm? How is Anet position toward this application? Tolerant? I am really curious about that before I start using it. Thanks for info.

It doesn't provide any direct advantage , it allows your in game cursor to be more visible. It's most likely in line with Anet's 3rd party policy but as with every tool you are using it at your own risk.

Archived