[CD][PVE] looking for guild

SHARKY.9064

Server preference: Crystal Desert (a must)

Play Type Preference: Im into PvE and exploration but i also like trying new things

Player Style: Casual is where I like to stay

Active Time: My activity is very erratic so i cant give a definite time

Voice preference: Discord if possible but not mandatory

Social preference: I belong to a lot of groups that are like family to me that being said I enjoy talking trash to my brothers and sisters and getting it in turn to make for a wholesome and enjoyable game experience

Im in my mid 20s and i have a no BS mentality. I would still consider myself a newbie in GW2 even though I have two lv. 80 characters. I have no real direction to progress and i feel iv gotten as far as i can alone so im looking for help to grow. I love to have fun and I love learning new things. That being said I believe in proper teaching skills if im unfamiliar with the subject teach me don't belittle me. If you are interested let me know.

@SHARKY.9064 said:Thank you Tara for replying i submitted an app i hope to hear from you soon

no problem. I took a look at it and everything looks and sounds good. i'm busy atm, but you can send a friend request to my community officer (ajwme#3531) and just tell him that I accepted your app for the gw2 division so that he can invite you to our community discord server. otherwise if you can't reach him, i'll be available at around 5pm cst tonight.

edit: ok back and sent you a friend request on discord

edit 2: welcome!

Archived