Dev Team i have a question

Have you tried getting a real computer?

I know this isn't super helpful, but I just couldn't resist the low-hanging fruit...

In all honesty, they are constantly working to improve it, but you have to realize that with less than 10% of all computers being Macs, you represent a high-cost, low-reward demographic for them to spend limited resources on.

I don't mean to sound rude or mean or anything....

But if you don't want windows you are saying you don't want video games to work. Mac is not built to run video games so unless you get windows you honestly can't expect a game to work great. It's not anets fault it's just how Apple is designed

Mac improvements are an ongoing thing, just slower than the main client (from what I can tell from limited browsing). There is a link here on the 64 bit client released a few months back, but also there are often dev comments, replies and some links in the OP which may or may not be useful. It continues to be monitored and discussed.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/666/feedback-guild-wars-2-mac-64-bit-client/p1

In short, yes they are improving it That that thread looks a little more official and a place they clearly monitor feedback from, so worth posting anything relevant there so it doesn't get overlooked and buried (which it will in this subforum by the time the team return from the weekend and look at the forums)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived