Legendary armor query

Sleepwalker.1398

Hi, im in the late level 500 rank range in WvW.I can get the Triumphant Hero's armor but not the Mistforged Triumphant Hero's armor due to its rank requirement.I was wondering, if i get those Triumphant Hero's armor and make them to legendary, does the end product look the same as end product of Mistforged Triumphant Hero's armor when made to legendary?And if someone has done this, could they please show me what Triumphant Hero's armor made to legendary looks like if it is different?Thank you.

You can preview the armor from the vendor. They look very similar but the mistforged has a kind of white glossy glow that goes over your dye job. It looks ok if you are into that but imo it prevents you from mixing armor sets. The mistforged looks like shit unless everything is mistforged. The T2 on the other hand can be blended well with other pieces of armor.

The chest plate has a bunch of tenticle like glowy light things come out of it back while in combat as well. To me it looks stupid but people seem to like stupid glowy crap.

Oh, and upgrading to legendary does not change appearance nor does it work towards any achievement tracks.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:Hi, im in the late level 500 rank range in WvW.I can get the Triumphant Hero's armor but not the Mistforged Triumphant Hero's armor due to its rank requirement.I was wondering, if i get those Triumphant Hero's armor and make them to legendary, does the end product look the same as end product of Mistforged Triumphant Hero's armor when made to legendary?And if someone has done this, could they please show me what Triumphant Hero's armor made to legendary looks like if it is different?Thank you.

The legedary armor will retain the skin of the piece you used as a precursor. If it was a Triumphant Hero Armor, it will retain the regular skin. If it was a Mistforged Triumphant Hero Armor, it will have the Mistforged skin.

Archived