Halloween Avatars!

• ArenaNet Staff

In our continuing celebration of Halloween and the seasonal festival Shadow of the Mad King, we’ve uploaded a new batch of avatars with a distinctively spooky flare. Check out the new choices, and feel free to jump into the spirit of the season with these absolutely awesome avatars!

To change your avatar, log in, click your name at the top of the page, then choose “Change Image” immediately above the current image. Make your selection, choose “Save Avatar” and you’re good to go!

• ArenaNet Staff

Shirlias & Just a flesh wound -- You're welcome. Nothing warms my heart like aiding in the celebration of the best holiday of the year! I think our graphic artist, Christy, did a marvelous job with these, as she did with previous avatars.

notebene -- Yours will be fine. The Halloween Quaggan is a year-round favorite.

Alga -- We may have some ideas for more in the future. :)

Donari -- One of my personal faves.

Sesbog -- The background of the avatar? Let's not get carried away, now. ;)

Shirlias -- I get the feeling it's a pretty easy process but if you wanted to share how to do that, I bet other forum members would be grateful you did!

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Shirlias & Just a flesh wound -- You're welcome. Nothing warms my heart like aiding in the celebration of the best holiday of the year! I think our graphic artist, Christy, did a marvelous job with these, as she did with previous avatars.

notebene -- Yours will be fine. The Halloween Quaggan is a year-round favorite.

Alga -- We may have some ideas for more in the future. :)

Donari -- One of my personal faves.

Sesbog -- The background of the avatar? Let's not get carried away, now. ;)

Shirlias -- I get the feeling it's a pretty easy process but if you wanted to share how to do that, I bet other forum members would be grateful you did!

Thank you Gaile, I saw the office pictures on Twitter - you guys seem to be really in the spirit of Halloween, it's great. I hope you guys have, had and still having a good time.

• ArenaNet Staff

Oh yeah, DC, it's pretty festive around here. And it promises only to get more so next week. Can't wait!

Thanks for the good wishes. Between fun stuff like adding Halloween forum images during the day, and playing Labyrin... I mean GW2 at night, it's been a blast! ;)

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:

Thank you Gaile, I saw the office pictures on Twitter - you guys seem to be really in the spirit of Halloween, it's great. I hope you guys have, had and still having a good time.

You know what avatar we're missing? Lord Faren. And there are so many options for him, including his look of surprised dismay as he falls into the giant pit in his attempt to rescue the Queen ... we need Farens.

And Elonans, as Kichwas says. I agree with more Elonan representation in the avatars. (If, one day, it somehow transpires that in-game target portraits can be used, I predict plenty of Elonan avatars).

Archived