Need help with build for s/d hybrid weaver for wvw

Zuko.7132

I have my build, I just need help with the stat attribution. I want something similar to sages amulet in pvp but with toughness added in. I want to maximize damage while having around 560 healing power around 560 toughness and a decent amount of vitality. Condi is more important then power but it would be nice to still have reasonable amount of power.

Go easy route with Celestial :)

Everyone expects sword to change a bit on the next balance patch. Also there's some discussion around lowering the punch of conditions. I would be hesitant to gear around the sword until that patch is out. I don't recall what the cadence is on balance patches.

Celestial is a great place to start for Ele in wvw.Then adjust properly to your build focus.

For wvw I enjoy the adaptability that celestial ele can get.Just get some more boon duration with food/oil and a couple swaps (I use commanders weapons) to achieve a confortable place for might stacks and perma fury.A good ele will have short duration buffs that are applied constantly and good cleanse to deal with all the boon corruption going in wvw now.

Archived