Sera's Charr Drawings

Sera.2146

• 2 months later...
  • ArenaNet Staff

Wow -- these are great, Sera! You have such a delicate touch, I am totally in love with the pencil sketch of Varra Stoutpaw. (Not to mention I love that name!) Or... it is pencil, or digital sketching at the base? I know you color them digitally, but I wasn't sure about the initial source. (I always love to know bits about process, inspiration, theme, names, and all that good stuff.)

In any regard, love it and keep 'em coming!

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Wow -- these are great, Sera! You have such a delicate touch, I am totally in love with the pencil sketch of Varra Stoutpaw. (Not to mention I love that name!) Or... it is pencil, or digital sketching at the base? I know you color them digitally, but I wasn't sure about the initial source. (I always love to know bits about process, inspiration, theme, names, and all that good stuff.)

In any regard, love it and keep 'em coming!

Thanks Gaile! They start off entirely in pencil, along with the shading. After that I scan it and then go over the lines again digitally then add the colour. Once thats done, the pencil sketch scan is merged onto the digital piece to produce the finished result. Hope that explains everything! =)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived