Juvenile Raptors - New Ranger Friends!

Catsworth.6521

Raptors have been around since Guild Wars 1, and I would really, really love it if they could be Charmed by Rangers. Any argument against them seems kind of moot now that we'll be able to ride them. They can be tamed well enough to ride, but not fight? I think not! Please, just let us have some Raptor friends!

What other animal companions would you guys want to see added?

Pets i want:Crabs (remember Factions Luxons crab pets ^^)Dolyaks (why cant we have dolyaks pet :((((()Raptors (and skills would summon pocket raptors hahahah)Stags, Bulls, moose, ram (those who have horns basically, need more those CC pet skills)Crocodiles (we have drakes but its not the same)snakes or pythonsLionssquids and turtles :D

@Flatley.1620 said:

@Alatar.7364 said:Nope, gimme a Pocket Raptor!How I love those annoying little kitten.

I concur but with a caveat. Not
one
pocket raptor but a whole pack of them just like the little tikes who rake chunks out of me if I get too close. That would give the ranger a nice piece of burst damage.

@TheGrimm.5624 said:Talked about this with other rangers. Would have liked to see pocket raptors as a ranger pet. It would like the hyena, but would summon a small group of fellow raptors as its F2.

Summoning it's pack would make for a nice F2 skill for the Pocket Raptor. I vote yes.

I've been meaning to make a thread like this, so thank you. I really miss, and would love to have back, the reef lurker crabs from Cantha (with the original or similar sounds effects they make! That's huge lol). That, and I would like to see Jahai rats and dune lizards make a return, but that seems a little unlikely now that Elona is here without mention of them. Either way, maybe they'll make a return someday in Kourna. Still though, the crabs would be great.

P.S. Dolyaks are always welcome.

Juvenile pocket raptors.

Yes, multiple.

As in a single ranger has a pack of pocket raptors to unleash on an opponent.

In all seriousness though, i'm surprised raptors aren't already a ranger pet, they'd be a really fun addition. I'm also surprised wargs aren't a ranger pet too, but they're more monstrous appearance may be the reason.

EDIT: i know i'm POSTING this with an edit, but someone beat me to the pack of pocket raptors joke and i don't have the heart to remove my own joke so here we are =p

Archived