Necromancer build question

Eldrevy.9147

So I'm levelling a necromancer and I'm wondering what the best build for me is. I don't currently have PoF so I can't use any scourge builds (though I heard scourge isn't that great). My question is, is the viper horror (reaper) build a viable build for PvE, Fractals, Raids, etc. Going off of https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Reaper_-_Viper_Horror for the build.

Having only HoT I'm sort of limited so keep that in mind. Also what gear should I consider getting? I was thinking sinister but I'm not sure..

That build seems about right, its an older build but still works. The gear (as it say in the build guide) is full viper.

For PvE this build works wonders, abit slow ramp up dmg, but you cant die.For fractals/raids, this will also work, but it is not a speed clear build (nothing on necro is atm), so you might sometimes have a harder time when pugging, that said, you can clear any boss/fight without a problem with the damage that this build provide (atleast if you actually use the build correctly).

Archived