Leystone chest piece from DS

circuitnerd.5863

"High" is relative. Not getting one in 13 runs could simply be bad luck. I have no idea how often I've played DS, probably around 10 times, and I've had one coat box so far.

For reference: I know quite a few people that have done the mordrem vinewrath event in the silverwastes twice and got coat boxed both times, where I had to play the event 30+ times to get my two coat boxes. It's just luck, and 13 (or even 30) is a small number compared to the amount of players finishing those events daily, so you're not likely to get an average drop rate from those few runs.

I also think that was just "bad luck". I'm not usually running DS, but I have a full set of Leystone on my char, what I used to play there - Boon Sharing Mesmer -, and I already collected the other 2 uppers, the Leather and Heavy ones too for my other chars, and I don't thing that I run even 10 rounds yet.I would also suggest buying it, if you don't have any other plans to spend your map currency. (I bought recipes and such from mine - but I'm also using the currency converter every day)

@Romo.3709 said:Make sure your participation is at 200%

Anything after 100% is the same. The 200% is a holdover from when we could lose participation due to inactivity.

FYI if the drop rate is 25%, the chance of getting 0 in 13 tries is over 2% -- that means 1 in 50 people are going to see luck that bad, even though I'm sure we'd all agree that "25%" is a "high chance" for this game.

Archived