Cannot train Sword Proficiency for Holosmith

Pitime.2587

When I spend hero points in Holosmith initially I have somehow trained Overheat and Prismatic Converter before training Sword Proficiency. I am now unable to train Sword Proficiency as Heat Therapy is the only trait that has an icon for training. From what I can see there is no way to refund spent hero points so I I'm now at a point where I cant use Holosmith. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

I have the Holosmith's sword in my bags and also another sword and both have 'One-handed sword requires the elite spec Holosmith' in red. The 2 trait icons I have trained are both in orange and I would have expected the initial sword proficiency to be orange also if I was able to equip a sword.

@Pitime.2587 said:I have the Holosmith's sword in my bags and also another sword and both have 'One-handed sword requires the elite spec Holosmith' in red. The 2 trait icons I have trained are both in orange and I would have expected the initial sword proficiency to be orange also if I was able to equip a sword.

Oh you have Holo unlocked. Basing from the texts you haven't equipped Holosmith yet. Change your third traitline to Holosmith and you should be able to equip your sword.

Uploaded an image of the

@Refia Montes.3205 said:

@Pitime.2587 said:I have the Holosmith's sword in my bags and also another sword and both have 'One-handed sword requires the elite spec Holosmith' in red. The 2 trait icons I have trained are both in orange and I would have expected the initial sword proficiency to be orange also if I was able to equip a sword.

Oh you have Holo unlocked. Basing from the texts you haven't equipped Holosmith yet. Change your third traitline to Holosmith and you should be able to equip your sword.

Thank you. I',m still learnign the game but it seems obvious now you say that.

Archived