All old topics was delete? Nvidia Shadow bugs etc

Anapxist.5314

Just seriously. We spend so much time by screening description and searching for shadow and other Nvidia GTX10xx card bugs and you just delete all this work? We spended our time to help you fix your game instead of, you know, playing game and you just dont care? I was in AC Arah yeasterday and all this bug still there with cubic shodows etc, but now we need to post all this crap again? Or clear bug forum fixed all those bugs? I realy mad right now, all work flew in the trash.

Yes, the way images are being handled on this new forum throws usability back 15 years.

As for the problem, I suggest you ask to have the thread in question migrated to this forum's Account & Technical Support section, as Gaile Gray said that they moved all important threads over, and that topic I remember being of importance to many players.

@rapthorne.7345 said:The old forums are still there and available, but their content has not been transferred over.

It might get transferred at a later date, who knows, but I doubt they are just going to forget about the hundreds of important and active threads the old forum was home to

You are misinformed. Gaile Gray clearly stated that the old forums will be shut down for good by the end of October and that everyone should migrate their threads of importance over to this one (or at least save the ones they cherish for sentimental reasons using some third party tool I've never heard of).

Archived