Two Issues since Halloween

I have two issues since the Halloween patch that happen daily.

The first issue is my login screen. I load up through the launcher and then I see my desktop all the way to character select. This also happens when I am loading a map. Say I am going to Lions Arch for example. I see the Lions Arch splashscreen, then it vanishes to my desktop, then it comes back and shows the splashscreen again.

The second issue is sometimes I lose control of my character. She will randomly start spinning around and casting a spell. I try to angle her so she gets stuck on something and then I log completely out of game. I tried going to character select but that doesn't fix it, I have to close the game to fix it.

Other than these two issues I can play the game just fine.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You could try a -repair of the client; instructions found in the Knowledge Base accessed via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Search - Repair'.If you continue to have issue, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

I had to submit a ticket. The repair utility repaired but did not resolve my issue.

Archived