[Video] Power Mirage Gameplay Guide - Burstcombos, Duelling Tips etc

dubidubidubidu.5308

Hi, back with a new vid. Power Mirage Guide with Gameplay Tips and Tricks, Burstcombos and some Tips for Duelling.

I know some ppl dont like textbased guides in vids, but my audio equipment still has some feedback noise issue i couldnt solve, so audio quali is still too bad for a voice commentary. Sry for that. But i think/ hope with adding a lot of fights and ingame examples to show what i also explain in text, this guide still worth watching more than just reading a written guide. I put a lot of work into this several times requested guide, so i hope 1 or 2 of you can enjoy and it maybe even can help someone. You can find detailed timestamps in the vid-description and in my pinned youtube comment , so you dont need to read and watch about stuff you know already. But the music worth listen all tho... ;)

This Vid only include Mirage specific combos, ofc you can do the same combos you also can do with core- or chrono- (sure except f5) mesmer with mirage too. If you are looking for Infos about core or chrono standard combos than watch my other guides on my channel and also the pvp montages often include some tips.

Link Mirage Gameplay Guide:

Archived