[QoL] Hide my pet name

Vavume.8065

I've never really noticed that you can't hide your pet name before. the way I have my settings is that my npc (good and bad ) names are just automatically hidden. The only time I ever really see my pet name is when I hover over the pet with my mouse. I'll have a look through all my settings and if I have something that may help, I'll edit or comment again.

@wheelz.5461 said:I've never really noticed that you can't hide your pet name before. the way I have my settings is that my npc (good and bad ) names are just automatically hidden. The only time I ever really see my pet name is when I hover over the pet with my mouse. I'll have a look through all my settings and if I have something that may help, I'll edit or comment again.

I think you are mistaken, it is not possible to turn off pet name, unless I am mistaken in which case please enlighten me.

• 2 months later...

There is no way to do this...STILL! Even 5 years later and MANY threads requesting it, they continue to ignore us. At one point my comment was removed from a forum for "bumping". It is almost as if they are hiding the MANY people who have requested this. I have no idea why they continue to refuse to do this. Very annoying to have floating text bouncing all over your screen, especially as a necro.

Archived