Returning EU Player looking for a friendly PvX guild to call home!

Starduster.9746

Hey everyone!

It's been quite some time since I last played Guild Wars 2 but I'm now ready to jump back in and have some fun again. I enjoy all aspects of the game and I'm always willing to learn new things. I'm sure it's going to take at least some time to catch up with all the changes. I'm a chilled guy and consider myself to be quite active.

I'm on the Farshiverpeaks server right now and I do enjoy playing WvW, so a server transfer may be possible in the future if I find a guild that I'm comfortable with.

If there are any more questions you'd like to ask then feel free to get in touch here or in-game.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello my friend!Divine Knights of Balthazar [DKB] is recruiting ! We are European community guild focused on PvE. We are close community with respect for others and it’s all about having fun together with no drama involved :) We don’t like that You’re just a number, we want You to be really part of the community!

You are an old player exploring the game again, so If You join our family then We’d love to help You out!

In short, we offer: Friendly and Active community | Fun together | Guild Missions | Seasonal Events with prizes | Guild Games | Guild Events every week | Fractals | Raids | Dungeons | HP Runs | Organized META events :)

If you like to know us better check our post [EU][PvX] Divine Knights of Balthazar [DKB] and our website or just mail me in game :)

See you around!

Archived