Using whisper to self for WP - no longer working?

myst.9108

Heya!

Just last night I found out I could whisper to my self , and not spam /say with all these wp codes I need to get around. Today when I log on, I no longer can. It says - that character is not online. Evidently, she is very much so. I checked if I had set her offline, or invisible - but she is not. What gives?

Any other options for doing this? Creating a guild?

Creating a guild is one option. If I want to put chat codes into the game so I can look at them I post them in my bank guilds chat. No one else will see them, but they show up anyway.

If you don't want to create a guild just for this maybe you could use one you're already in and just let them know that's why you're posting chat codes.

Maybe you had some occasional connection issues that made the game "think" that you were offline. I have seen it before, even if you are online you can appear as offline for a bit and since the game doesn't allow whispering offline players it prevents you to whisper. I would say to give it another try at some point. It could be some glitch or temporary issues of the sort.

Archived