This is how to get spellbreaker fixed!

Reaper Alim.4176

So we know that spellbreaker is very broken in PvP, right? We know that it's a faceroll class, right? So you ask me how do you plan to get it fixed?

The answer is the most simplistic one. Have the community at large give it the scourge treatment. I'll give you guys the steps.

Step 1, Queue as a Rev or any of the underwhelming PvP classes, so MM won't give you it in your matches.Step 2, Make sure you have a decent rig with a SSD, to pull this off.Step 3, Wait till the timer reach about 20 to 15 secs before the match starts.Step 4 Log out to character screen.Step 5 Log in your Spellbreaker to fight fire with fire.

This will create a oversaturation of Spellbreaker. Which in turn will trigger ANet to do something faster than normal about that spec. There you go guys. My challenge to you guys is to have next season Ranked matches. With at least 8 Spellbreakers in most matches.

Even if ANet don't fix that spec. You would have at least took matters into your own hands. To equal out the playing field as best you can as a player. You are all welcome btw.

Not to nit pick but the so called "solution to stopping spellbreakers is everyone is logging onto their own 20 seconds before the match in a desperate attempt to force anet to do something about them? I realize a lot of people will hate me and completely disagree with what I am about to say but IMO" Yes Imo" Spellbreaker isn't that bad and no I don't play one as annoying as full counter and the elite spec is it isn't my issue with warriors ...spellbreaker in general just seems to synergize far too well Imo with the core defense line it just benefits too much from those core traits also might is right and if the delusion of balance is ever to be achieved something needs a slight tweak how I couldn't say but when one factors in the 2 possible resistance sources from spellbreaker tied in with the zerker stance slapped together with 2 endures adrenal health and usually last stand while benefiting from that near perma might is right proc via greatsword slap on full counter. Factor all of that in and you got your self a nice killing machine right there not even counting if some tryhard pro is using it then the shit feels like Skyrim console /togglegodmode Tbh Id rather see spellbreaker traits in general remain untouched and core war take a slight tweak regarding some of its defensive options granted that's my opinion and I don't expect anyone to agree but its my 2 cents but if you actually want to achieve some balance something from core has to go warrior has plenty of offense capability now slightly too much defense ontop of what it had before considering core war can still poon people into the dirt all on its own not even counting spellbreaker .....In closing I wish I didn't have to say this but I know I'm gona have to anyone that comes into this thread and reads my garbled reply and has the sand to say something along the lines of "Warrior doesn't have too much sustain or defensive options" is most likely someone who plays warrior that very way and doesn't want their passive kitten mode nerfed otherwise they might actually have to try when they decide to pvp Huzzah!

@Reaper Alim.4176 said:So we know that spellbreaker is very broken in PvP, right? We know that it's a faceroll class, right? So you ask me how do you plan to get it fixed?

The answer is the most simplistic one. Have the community at large give it the scourge treatment. I'll give you guys the steps.

Step 1, Queue as a Rev or any of the underwhelming PvP classes, so MM won't give you it in your matches.Step 2, Make sure you have a decent rig with a SSD, to pull this off.Step 3, Wait till the timer reach about 20 to 15 secs before the match starts.Step 4 Log out to character screen.Step 5 Log in your Spellbreaker to fight fire with fire.

This will create a oversaturation of Spellbreaker. Which in turn will trigger ANet to do something faster than normal about that spec. There you go guys. My challenge to you guys is to have next season Ranked matches. With at least 8 Spellbreakers in most matches.

Even if ANet don't fix that spec. You would have at least took matters into your own hands. To equal out the playing field as best you can as a player. You are all welcome btw.

going to pass this message to pvp streamers.

thanks-

Archived