[Suggestion][guild] Possibility to claim more guildhalls as a Guild

Hi All,

Our guild is a fine guild so far and we made a good effort in decorating and upgrading our guildhall, the Gilded Hollow. All looks nice and fits in the environment of the theme.But, i'm also really curious about decorating and exploring other halls. Ofcourse we have multiple options to find out.

• Joining an other guild with those halls, Explore area, have fun for some minutes and leave.. But i'm a dedicated leader of my guild.
  • Creating a new guild, to do all upgrades again? getting new members? Nahhh

I rather want to see that the guild gets the possibility to claim more guildhalls.

My idea:Create 2 new upgrades at Pall Gilmore (or create a new npc)

• (for example) Guildhall Expedition 2

Gives the guild the possibility to claim a second guildhallRequirements:Guild level 50200 g (double of first guildhall)and more materials

After this upgrade is finished the guild can choose a guildhall to claim. They claim it like usual by doing the required events.

• Guilhall Expedition 3

Gives the guild the possibility to claim a tirth guildhallRequirements:Guild level 60400 g (double of second guildhall)100 treasure hunting kitsand more materials

Ofcourse the upgrades that are finished will also be transfered into the new hall.Decorations that are placed into 1 hall cant be placed into the other (unless its easier for the devs to do the other)

Sorry possible bad english.

Let me know what you all think!

Archived